Sign in to follow this  
`rAwR

Server specific rules?

The other night while playing on the WCS2 server, a question was brought up about zombie defusal. One person mentioned that they could defuse if they did not have a kit while another said that they could only defuse if they were the last one alive on their respective team. Unfortunately I didn't play on wcs2 until recently so I'm looking for some clarification on this as well as anymore server specific rules that arn't in the motd

as I remember it they could defuse as long as they did NOT have a kit.

Sometimes though they accidentally pick it up?

Yeah that's why I was thinking that could be wrong

I’ve always played as Zombie cannot defuse the bomb unless they are the last one alive. Chosen and I had a talk about this a few days ago and we both agreed on that.

I’ve always played as Zombie cannot defuse the bomb unless they are the last one alive.

Which IMO seems kinda stupid... Cause it really isn't that hard to kill a zombie standing still... 10 bullets to head... also it prevents speedplanting and usually the zombie gets killed before the planting anyways...

Meh it's annoying but isn't a huge deal. Only issue I have really is if the last T is a knifer, I can't imagine that going well.

i dont get why defusing as a zombie with a kit is such a big deal. Just shoot him in the face while hes completely helpless. I dont remember a rule like this when i used to play. o-O But then again, i didnt play zombie that often.

Sign in to follow this