Sign in to follow this  
Dakota

Jumped.

"HEY AERO, you can come crowbar me, I'm at the shed in front of the lighthouse" *on top of the lighthouse watching him from the window*

"OK"*runs up the hill towards the lighthouse*

"HI AERO"*jumps off the lighthouse*

*DEAD TRAITOR*

NEXT ROUND

"ok Aero, I'm really sorry, you can street justice me, you can see me from the beach, I'm actually in front of the lighthouse this time"*standing in front of the lighthouse*

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD TUBBLES"*runs up the hill again towards me*

*someone jumps off the lighthouse with an explosive barrel held underneath them*

*EXPLODED TRAITOR, NEVER FORGIVEN*

"HEY AERO, you can come crowbar me, I'm at the shed in front of the lighthouse" *on top of the lighthouse watching him from the window*

"OK"*runs up the hill towards the lighthouse*

"HI AERO"*jumps off the lighthouse*

*DEAD TRAITOR*

NEXT ROUND

"ok Aero, I'm really sorry, you can street justice me, you can see me from the beach, I'm actually in front of the lighthouse this time"*standing in front of the lighthouse*

"YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD TUBBLES"*runs up the hill again towards me*

*someone jumps off the lighthouse with an explosive barrel held underneath them*

*EXPLODED TRAITOR, NEVER FORGIVEN*

YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU SWORE TO NEVER TELL THAT TO ANYONE.

AND I STILL WILL NEVER FUCKING FORGIVE YOU. RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I figure I have about 4-5 more teleports above me to kill me as traitor until you change your tampon :3.

also, the second kill wasn't my fault, I just thought it was hilarious from my viewpoint.

basically I'm staring at you then from the top of my screen comes an explosive barrel, followed by a person holding it with a magneto stick, followed by a funny as fuck ragdoll explosion. :D

I figure I have about 4-5 more teleports above me to kill me as traitor until you change your tampon :3.

also, the second kill wasn't my fault, I just thought it was hilarious from my viewpoint.

basically I'm staring at you then from the top of my screen comes an explosive barrel, followed by a person holding it with a magneto stick, followed by a funny as fuck ragdoll explosion. :D

I like that tampon up my ass, IT WILL NEVER BE CHANGED.

Has your ame engraved on it, that way, I'll know why it's still stuck up there.

It was your fault. EVERYTHINGS YOUR FAULT!