Sign in to follow this  
Oracion

Black Wizard (Remake)

Generally::

* Black Wizard

* Final Fantasy, after you class change.

* Gun Race, Scout only.

* Level 3000

* Attack/Defense menu and health restricted.

Seven Skills, six levels each.

Archmage's Staff - Perfect for concentrating energy. (Spawn scout, 2% chance/level for +30% damage on hit.)

Blizzaga - A torrent of ice ravages your enemy. (2% chance/level to stun enemy for 1.5 seconds.)

Firaga - A raging inferno scorches all. (3% chance/level to cause an AoE Fire hit to all enemies in an area. Burns target, causes 15 damage to enemies around.)

Thundaga - A destructive burst of charged power. (2% chance/level to spike enemy in air. Knocks up target, causes all enemies around in an area to be slowed 50% for 1.5 seconds.)

Drain - Make your enemy's life yours... (Ability, 30 second cooldown. Steals 20 hp from any alive character on the enemy team.)

Earthquake - Engulf the enemy into the abyss. (2% chance/level on hit to sink enemy into the ground for 2 seconds.)

Meteor - The greatest dark magic... (Ultimate, 45 second cooldown. Activates a trigger to cause your next shot that hits to deal 150% damage to your enemy. In addition, causes ALL enemies in the AoE to take 25% of the damage dealt to the original target. Other skills (except drain) CAN NOT WORK WHILE ULT IS IN ACTION.)

Now, before I hear whining about 'you can't escape...', note the skills of the race. Basically, it rewards you for staying and fighting and landing a hit or two. It's not a stealth race, and it's meant to be out there for good reason considering it's abilities. Hit someone and you basically reward the team if the proc hits.

still underpowered imo and I think that the ultimate can't be coded I think...

Underpowered? He has a 13% chance minimum for any skill to work, 3 AoE on hit skills, a life steal and an ult that basically will kill someone if you shoot them.

This is kinda OP in it's own way. O.o

This race looks much better than the first.

The idea was to have another set of "father and son" races, as I term is, like Human Alliance and Human General. Hence why the first one is kinda weaker.

The idea was to have another set of "father and son" races, as I term is, like Human Alliance and Human General. Hence why the first one is kinda weaker.

In the context of Human Alliance and Human General, the former is better than the latter in my opinion. It's a lot harder to spot a Human Alliance due to it's "on hit" abilities not having animations leading to the person you're shooting at. I do understand what you're trying to get across, and it isn't a bad idea; however, the first race you suggested wouldn't stand a chance unless it was holding a choke point.

In the context of Human Alliance and Human General, the former is better than the latter in my opinion. It's a lot harder to spot a Human Alliance due to it's "on hit" abilities not having animations leading to the person you're shooting at. I do understand what you're trying to get across, and it isn't a bad idea; however, the first race you suggested wouldn't stand a chance unless it was holding a choke point.

Ironically enough, the Black Mage may be a starter race, so it may not be a huge deal. But looking at the %'s I put down, I think I'm going to upgrade it. Check that thread in about five minutes.