Sign in to follow this  
Empire

Race Limits

Is it possible to remove race limits on the more played races?

Like:

Bob the Novice (At least 2/team)

Gray Man (2/team... maybe)

Is it possible to limit races on the more played races as well?

Like:

Orc Horde (Assault is unplayable unless you're Warden)

I dunno, Kai added a 1 player limit on basically everything so games would be varied.

I'll up Bob because it's a skill based race, with minimal bonuses but Gray man has a 1 person limit with good reason.

Due to the slots of the server I can't really put the limits on starter races lower than 3 per team.

I dunno, Kai added a 1 player limit on basically everything so games would be varied.

I'll up Bob because it's a skill based race, with minimal bonuses but Gray man has a 1 person limit with good reason.

This

I'm fine with upping the limit on bob because you cant use tome of experience with it and it takes a while to max out.

This is a terrible idea. I can just see it now, a team of Gaymen owning everyone. It already procs 50+ dmg too much as it is, I get hit with two shots and die almost 75% of the time. If you have 5 people playing this race it would be the end of good times on the server. But upping Bob wouldn’t be a bad idea. I also think Orc horde needs a limit, like 2-3 max per team, like Empire said maps like assault is unplayable when the whole team switches to that. Its hard to play when 10 orc nades and 10 chain lightings are hitting you every round lol. Especially since races like torch have limit 1 per team.

This is a terrible idea. I can just see it now, a team of Gaymen owning everyone. It already procs 50+ dmg too much as it is, I get hit with two shots and die almost 75% of the time. If you have 5 people playing this race it would be the end of good times on the server. But upping Bob would'nt be a bad idea.

Grayman was not altered.

Sign in to follow this