Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

"The Customer Is Always Right" is wrong.

The succesfull companies don't have that policy. But the customers still whine and cry about everything.

It's simple. If you don't like the place, get the fuck out. There's no reason to let customers walk over you cause they want to post a bitch over the most minute things.

Wish bosses treated their staff better overall, cause I know a lot of my friends aren't treated well. Some places they give you the shit end of the stick and the trash that comes in to buy things doesn't help either.

It wasn't sarcasm.

Man you're a riot

What I dont understand is when I am just making conversation and saying something nice you come in and be a douchbag. Whatever, guess some people dont have anything better to do in life.

Man you're a riot

What I dont understand is when I am just making conversation and saying something nice you come in and be a douchbag. Whatever, guess some people dont have anything better to do in life.

No, I was being serious. You really don't know what sarcasm is.

And I don't exactly know what kind of conversation you were trying to create with

Man that is a great post!

Man you're a riot

ahaha, take it easy, jeez.

No, I was being serious. You really don't know what sarcasm is.

haha, exactly. I don't think he understood that.

When I got my first job at a grocery store this is the first thing my boss told me. "The customer is not always right, we just have to make them think they're always right."

Words of wisdom for any worker/business owner.

Working in retail and working for my brothers computer tech business has only furthered my point that there are to many stupid people around.

PEBKAC ("Problem Exists Between Keyboard And Chair"), PICNIC ("Problem In Chair Not In Computer"), TSTO ("Too Stupid To Operate")or ID-10T error ("Idiot error") are to common. the costumer is not always right but you gotta grin and bear it.

I used to work at a Gas Station "Kum & Go" lulz, and after 2 AM I'd get so many disgruntled customers wanting to buy alcohol that weren't legally allowed to. After awhile I'd tell them I'd just threaten them if they didn't leave after I told them I'd either A. Punch them in the face until I could drag them out of the store or B. Call the cops. Neither were suitable enough options to the point where they'd continue their persistence. One customer swore he'd throw the 30 pack of Keystone Light against the wall until I sold it to him, I walked right up to him and gave him option A or gtfo and he chose to gtfo. I loved Kum & Go, they didn't give a single shit.