Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

"The Customer Is Always Right" is wrong.

I totally agree. I see this everyday at my work (I work in a kitchen), there's not one day where some asshole isn't happy with one aspect of the meal that's clearly stated on the menu what their going to get when they order.

I personally think it's funny, mainly because it's not costing me money; but the resturant! So I don't give a fuck lol

Anyways, thanks for the share BlackStone :)

There's been cases where when at work steaks get sent back in the kitchen because they didn't like them (even though they were cooked as to their request) so we put them in the oven for a minute or two to keep them warm and then sent them back out the exact same and they don't complain.

QQ son of a bitches

None of you get to deal with the shit that I do. I work in the deli department at a grocery store and let me tell you, those customers have a mentality built into them that they are the best goddamned thing the world and that they should be served next and not the person that was there before them.

I had a lady not grab a number and was skipped over. I asked her if she got a number and she said no and I replied with, "Well it would be a very good idea if you do."

Most customers are patient. But my favorite customers are the ones that order some kind of meat and we find it 10 feet away because they didn't really need it but at the time they wanted it.

I am under the belief that if you aren't patient enough, you obviously don't want it that badly.

-Xan

Guest Horny©at
None of you get to deal with the shit that I do. I work in the deli department at a grocery store and let me tell you, those customers have a mentality built into them that they are the best goddamned thing the world and that they should be served next and not the person that was there before them.

I had a lady not grab a number and was skipped over. I asked her if she got a number and she said no and I replied with, "Well it would be a very good idea if you do."

Most customers are patient. But my favorite customers are the ones that order some kind of meat and we find it 10 feet away because they didn't really need it but at the time they wanted it.

I am under the belief that if you aren't patient enough, you obviously don't want it that badly.

-Xan

you don't have to put your name in every post, we know who you are .

-Xan

I'm pretty sure almost anybody else working in retail has to deal with the same shit you do.

you don't have to put your name in every post, we know who you are .

Infraction for being WAY off topic?

-One suggestion for you, worry about yourself, I will deal with me. I "sign" them because it makes it more authentic. Get over it, ignore it, or gtfo?

I'm pretty sure almost anybody else working in retail has to deal with the same shit you do.

Yeah, you probably right! Retail is a pretty shitty business to be in. Though it is about the only work out there right now and someone has to do it!

-Xan

george1je.jpg

Also, "the customer is always right" is just bad business practice. There's a certain point at which it's no longer beneficial to cater to an asshole that a lot of businesses refuse to acknowledge the existence of.

Guest Horny©at

-One suggestion for you, worry about yourself, I will deal with me. I "sign" them because it makes it more authentic. Get over it, ignore it, or gtfo?

It was a mere suggestion bro, chill out and don't get so damn defensive. The reason I say it is because it doesn't make it authentic like you wish to believe it does, just makes it annoying for some peeps on this forum.

You're just like darkonus

Food service is terrible...Always going to have people who try to complain about the smallest things just to try and get free stuff. Actually had a lady throw a fit because i wouldn't let her use all her coupons after I pointed out that it clearly stated 1 coupon per customer per visit :\

Edit: She also threatened to "tweet" about it. ehhh..