Sign in to follow this  
xHoTsAuCex

"Ct Experiment games"

Ok so this has been brought to my attention... "Experiments" Blastoise says "Go to my spray, and freeze if you want to participate in an experiment." In his mind this is a way around the rules.. I don't think this should be permitted if all the T's die its his soul intention for this. My only issue with it is that its a choice that T's have to make.. I see both sides of it but I would like to say I don't think this should be allowed its a loop hole to play banned games.

Does he tell them what the experiment is?

He says "If you go to my spray you will die" and then open fires on them.

Guest Tasty

He also breaks so many rules when admins aren't around from what I have heard.

He plays opinionated games and has T J days.

Blastoise makes up the biggest bullshit. I swear there have been so many times when I wanted to restrict him. I have told him to to do this and he STILL does.

Personally, I think that if the terrorists are given the choice to opt out then the warden should be free to break a few rules while only affecting the terrorists that agree to it.

But it is true Blastoise pushes his luck quite often.

He should at least be stopped from doing the racist fill in the blank.

Chin_

Bea_er

etc.

People have gotten banned for this. I consider it skirting with racism... When i was on and he did it, told him to stop. If he does it again just restrict him from CT

He loop holes around rules all the damn time. Like someone mentioned earlier, he'll play trivia and say fill in the blank N_gger. People will say nagger, negger, ect.. anything other than the racist term, and he'll say they're wrong until they say "nigger". On top of that, when a T does answer the question correctly I've seen admins kick the person that said it. Nothing will happen to Blastoise, its fucking messed up.

when a T does answer the question correctly I've seen admins kick the person that said it. Nothing will happen to Blastoise, its fucking messed up.

But its also their fault for not reading the motd

Thats the issue he does stuff like this when there are really no hardcore admins on. Cause he knows the ones who will slap his ass across the face with a 1 day ban and smile while doing it.

China

Beaver.

Not racist.

it is when he denies both those answers and says to try again. we've tried doing that before in game, and finally if someone does decide to fill in the blank, he's laugh while someone gets kicked/banned or w/e.

So lets do an experiment.

First

Hypothesis:

Blastoise is going to kill Hotsauce and will result in a ban.

Materials:

1. JB Server

2. Hotsauce

3. Blastoise

Procedure:

1. Blastoise does an experiment which Hotsauce participates in and dies.

2. Wait to see Hotsauce's response.

Results:

JB server celebrates with a Mitch warday.

I can understand experiments where you,re testing a new map's games but this is ridiculous. What he's doing is basically freekilling under a different and misleading name.

I'm pretty sure loopholing is a ban right there.(if not in the general server rules it's in the JB motd, I've memorized it.) And I did notice he makes up games that are no fun for anyone but him. Yeah he's a cool guy, but maybe there should be a punishment of -1 restriction for a day or two so these people can cool off.

Guest Tasty

Next time I see him do the racist fill in the blank again, I'm banning promptly.

It's basically implying the word. (Like if I said shyt or fuk) and it's extremely annoying and is against the server rules.

the racist fill in the blanks are completly stupid and should be banned also this experment thing is just another way blastoise trys to be funny if you tell him to stop he problie will

He also breaks so many rules when admins aren't around from what I have heard.

He plays opinionated games and has T J days.

People breaking rules in Jailbreak when there's no admins isn't really a shocker.