Sign in to follow this  
Frosted Butts

LSD

i'm doing a health project on LSD and I really don't get it :/

If you take a tab of LSD for your first time and you're slightly nervous about having a bad trip, won't you probably end up having a bad trip?

I feel like hippies were the only people stupid enough to let go and allow themselves to have a good eight hours of staring at a wall... but after one bad trip, how could you allow yourself to keep taking lsd? if my fingers turned into snakes and my friend started tearing his own skin off, i don't think id like to experience that again.

If you take a tab of LSD for your first time and you're slightly nervous about having a bad trip, won't you probably end up having a bad trip?

Only one way to find out.

I'm 13, not 10.

where i come from, 6th grade is part of the elementary school. Also, since when do they let little kids write about drugs? And since when do other 12 year olds know enough to applaud you for it?

If you take one tab you probably won't get any visuals, you just get a crazy body/mind high.

lsd is how do i say meh if mouth takin but were i live we have lsd eyedrops fucking shit is wac it one drop in one eye meh youll trip but both eyes ull think ur balls are growing legs the only time i ever tripped bad off of lsd is when i took a tab and had a piece of a bar of obama(extacy) in my system. 2 tabs ull trip lol. one tab makes my face go numb thats about itttt