Sign in to follow this  
Fruggles

As of yet unnamed...

Original idea for this was pistol/knife/nade only, but it could probably survive as a knife only race if need be (if a gun makes it too OP)

Built this on another server/forum, so I dunno exactly how to format it, but here are the skills as I listed them in that other forum (I will detail them further in the post):

Push, attacker - Shun

Bounce, attacker - Annoy

*Blind/Shake/Flip/Bounce, attacker - Insanity

Speed and invisibility, Spawn - I can't see You, You can't see Me!

Disarm, attacker - Disable

*again, I hear your race-making system is some special, different system, so IDK if this is possible here...read on!

General Info:

* pistol/knife/nade only race

* Req'd Level: High. at least 500 - it was 725 on my last server

Skills::

* 5 Skills (4 reg, 1 Ult)

* Shun - on attack, pushes the victim (5 levels, increasing distance each level until about 5 "steps" per hit - IDK whether the distance values are the same in your race builder...???)

* Annoy - percent chance to bounce victim into the air on hit. 10 levels, if possible the first five levels increase the height of the bounce, while the last five increase the chance of it occuring.

* Insanity - on hit, has a % chance to do one of the following: blind opponent , shake their screen, or flip their screen upside down. Each affect has an equal opportunity of happening, and each affect lasts .25s. There are two ways to level this: either the effect happens more often per hit at each level, or the individual effects happen for longer at each level, with the overall effect having the same chance to occur at each level. This is the one that might be a deal-breaker. I know I could do it on the server I made it on...because I made it xD, but it might not be possible here? Either way, 10 levels here, skill starts at 5% and goes to 50% or effects start at .25s and goes to 2.5s)

* I can't see You, You can't see Me! - Identical to Rapscallion speed and invis...

* ULT: Disable - Pretty simple. Disarms the victim upon attack. Originally it was set with 1 level at 100%, but only with knife, so if that's not possible, consider making it a 5 level ability up to 25% with all weps. At 100% chance, this ult was only unlockable when all other skills were maxed...as a level-able skill, I would say unlock it at LvL 15.

Thoughts? It doesn't do any more than stock damage, so I don't think it's OP'd in THAT department, but since it pretty heavily gimps anyone it attacks, it can be OP'd if we don't get the %s and durations right...it would take some play-testing, obviously...

I used to be called Frag...so the joke was to call me fraGGoT when I was being annoying (always). So that doesn't really work here, and it's not very clever...

So...fuck it, let's call it "Dennis the Menace"

That about sums it up yesh?