Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Important Announcement

No you don't, but Eagle does though... I am going to go do that now.

First thing I've seen you do as engie! Good work.

First thing I've seen you do as engie! Good work.

He had trouble getting out of the bronze league, so he had less time to dedicate to engi. Back off. D:

Coinstar, I never knew you that well, but shit, you just got a lot of respect from me. Major points for thinking of sG when I for sure wouldn't have. Good luck with your shit.

I've got 2 things to say.

1. Coinstar, ya did good man. You deserve that LEGEND status. We salute thee.

2. Jason, good luck with everything. We know ya can do it, but remember to take some R&R time while your busy. Too much stress on anyone ain't good, i know that firsthand.

Dayum I guess nobody remembers when Coinstar tried to single handedly reformat the clan against everyones wishes last year and then held out on the paypal like a bitch when it backfired and everyone wanted him gone. Oh well, good job not dicking the clan over on your way out like P2, props for that. The new kids seem to like you so I guess you kept your nose relatively clean clanwise since I've been gone. Good job, I just hold a nasty grudge evidently.

Dayum I guess nobody remembers when Coinstar tried to single handedly reformat the clan against everyones wishes last year and then held out on the paypal like a bitch when it backfired and everyone wanted him gone. Oh well, good job not dicking the clan over on your way out like P2, props for that. The new kids seem to like you so I guess you kept your nose relatively clean clanwise since I've been gone. Good job, I just hold a nasty grudge evidently.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was wondering why nobody was mentioning this. It's why I fucking hate the dude. Nobody seems to remember when he tried to fuck us over. I'm glad someone finally mentioned it. Plus, I'm glad you're posting again. :3

I have to say it slightly makes me happy seeing that other people are realizing I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE AT FAULT FOR THAT SHINDIG.

But still, Coin's a good dude. He meant well.

This is something that none of you will never understand... no matter how it looked, it wasn't meant to fuck shit up. It was what us and others (And others includes you Church. >.< ) had thought was best. Yeah we went about shit wrong, and I know that. But dude. QQ more. sG is alive still and kickin'. Coin didn't steal 5 grand from sG. He didn't make dick moves. He always did what he felt and thought was necessary and what would be good for the clan/community as a whole.

I have to say it slightly makes me happy seeing that other people are realizing I WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE AT FAULT FOR THAT SHINDIG.

This is something that none of you will never understand... no matter how it looked, it wasn't meant to fuck shit up. It was what us and others (And others includes you Church. >.< ) had thought was best. Yeah we went about shit wrong, and I know that. But dude. QQ more. sG is alive still and kickin'. Coin didn't steal 5 grand from sG. He didn't make dick moves. He always did what he felt and thought was necessary and what would be good for the clan/community as a whole.

You are blamed for corrupting Coinstar with that failure of an idea. And you cousin.

There were better ways that he could have gone about doing it. That's all. The clan is alive and kicking no thanks to his shenanigans. All I can say about him now is EL OH FUCKING EL.

coin has totally been redeemed.. given the circumstances.

Redeemed is most certainly the wrong word fatb0y.

You are blamed for corrupting Coinstar with that failure of an idea. And you cousin.

lol'd pretty hard.

I was always actually really pissed that you got so much more blame than coinstar did. There was a strong effort to seize control from coinstar but his love of money prevented him from giving up the paypal, which we couldnt wrestle from his grip without catastrophic consequences.

I was always actually really pissed that you got so much more blame than coinstar did. There was a strong effort to seize control from coinstar but his love of money prevented him from giving up the paypal, which we couldnt wrestle from his grip without catastrophic consequences.

He gave it up to me pretty damn quickly.

He gave it up to me pretty damn quickly.

After you came back from your vacation to mexico(maybe? I cant remember where). Remember how pissed you were when you had to get your vacation interrupted to shut it all down and institute temporary martial law? Took the guy who controlled all of the technical part to go toe to toe with the guy who controlled the money.

I was always actually really pissed that you got so much more blame than coinstar did.

That was my doing, not Coin's. It was my decision to focus the blame on Chaos and Renji in order to maintain some semblance of faith in him so that we could keep the clan in one piece. It would have been incredibly difficult for us to pull through another coup d'etat.

Sign in to follow this