Sign in to follow this  
Nuclear_Ash

Goku

is there a way that we can get some knife only evasion for goku lots of the knife races on there can really mess up goku with there extra knife damage like dark templar

And he has such high EVA that I've seen a guy carry an entire map with it. I don't think he needs ANY buffs.

have any of you guys played it befor? not only does it die quick if shot in the head but a knife race suck as dark templar and rogue of vekas i think it is the one that teleports into the person, both of those races and rape goku easy so why is this quote the most ridiculous request? play the race and then comment on it because people that can aim and knife races can rape this guy easy and when zombie comes back he will get raped even faster

I evade enough hits as goku. It's fine the way it is with its evasion higher than Savage's. You're just unlucky enough to get hit lol

have any of you guys played it befor? not only does it die quick if shot in the head but a knife race suck as dark templar and rogue of vekas i think it is the one that teleports into the person, both of those races and rape goku easy so why is this quote the most ridiculous request? play the race and then comment on it because people that can aim and knife races can rape this guy easy and when zombie comes back he will get raped even faster

Guitar Guy is one of the people working on the server, I think he knows what he's talking about.

I evade enough hits as goku. It's fine the way it is with its evasion higher than Savage's. You're just unlucky enough to get hit lol

yeah i guess but when people see my name they do every thing that they can to kill me most times just like they do when they see you

is there a way that we can get some knife only evasion for goku lots of the knife races on there can really mess up goku with there extra knife damage like dark templar
you just don't know how to use it

Sign in to follow this