Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Tasty

Oasis Application (withdrawn)

I don't have any problem with the guy. As long as he keeps improving as he has been.

And Mitch, get a stronger stomach

Y: Marpezire2000caine

N:

A: mitchmanman

5/5

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.

This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you.

Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game and Xfire name. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval.

Adding the following to your Xfire contacts will be beneficial in the future for questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

JCS:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Recruitment Officers:

Guest J_MaFia

You now enter the longest wait of your life.

Eh, in-game as an admin he's pretty good. But he hasn't really been posting much lately so I can't say anything about his forum presence.

in game admin good??? lawl. it just depends where you play. try mg sometimes

Guest checkster
in game admin good??? lawl. it just depends where you play. try mg sometimes

This I agree with, he is abusive as fuck as a mg admin, and I have the profe to back that up.

Guest Tasty
This I agree with, he is abusive as fuck as a mg admin, and I have the profe to back that up.

Dude I haven't played on the MG server ever since you banned me.

Guest checkster

It's alrite man, I was just stating it, and I have not seen or heard a damn thing after it so Im sure it was lesson learned.

It's happend to me to, so its not like I hold any grudges.

Not playing there doesn't mean you've changed your playing habits. It just means you've stopped playing on the servers so people can't report you.

Guest checkster

Id vote no any day.

I dont like you in any way, you laughed when you realized that you where lagging the mg server spaming guns and boms.

You think that you can break rules at jb and ect.

In general I dont like you and I asume you will not get in.

I can naturly add several reasons, but I see no need.

You just should not be sG if you ask me.

Point is Id prefer you stay non sG.

Acts like a moron in Jailbreak. Promotes the breaking of rules even though he has admin plus. Doesn't listen to other admins telling him to stop. Bad first impression.

And is getting restricted and was just kicked for ghosting again a second ago.

He did ghost lol. Also a little happy on the admin commands when they arent needed.

Acts like a moron in Jailbreak. Promotes the breaking of rules even though he has admin plus. Doesn't listen to other admins telling him to stop. Bad first impression.

^.

Id vote no any day.

I dont like you in any way, you laughed when you realized that you where lagging the mg server spaming guns and boms.

You think that you can break rules at jb and ect.

In general I dont like you and I asume you will not get in.

I can naturly add several reasons, but I see no need.

You just should not be sG if you ask me.

Point is Id prefer you stay non sG.

Also ^.

Maybe because it's 4AM my time. I read Beerman's first sentence and I thought he said acts like a Mormon, just started laughing really loudly.... hurr.

Anyways, I didn't have a problem with this person within the past week or anytime before that, but seeming how community response is turning negative - that raises some warning flags.

Guest Tasty

I'm making a vow to stop all this nonsense.

I realize I've been acting like a total idiot. And I apologize for doing so.

Just put that behind you, please.

I realized you guys are probably going to vote no on my application

Plz plz plz put my faggotry behind you

Fix'd.

Sorry Oasis, many recruits have tried it. You don't suddenly get to say "I've changed!" during the recruitment process.

needs to change his habits, FUCKING QUICK.

seems adamant about joining the clan though, so i give him one more chance.

dont make me regret this decision, "xD"

Guest Tasty
Fix'd.

Sorry Oasis, many recruits have tried it. You don't suddenly get to say "I've changed!" during the recruitment process.

I realize that. That's why im going to show it.

I'm making a vow to stop all this nonsense.

I realize I've been acting like a total idiot. And I apologize for doing so.

Just put that behind you, please.

Buy you've acted like an idiot in the past too...before you applied and turned into a good little Oasis...

Oh, here it is:

Fix'd.

Proofs?

I don't enjoy pictures of genitalia being mutilated.
HerpDerp did!

Mature.

Guest Tasty

I'm not going to comment. That was the past. I actually am concerned about my status now.

Like I said, I'm going to prove my growth.

Guest Tasty
Oh snap, and he was never screened as well. Oasis, please post the answers to the screening questions or message them to an admin as soon as possible please.

I was looking for a staff to be online haha.

I messaged zach about it.

Buy you've acted like an idiot in the past too...before you applied and turned into a good little Oasis...

everyone changes just for the recruitment period and once they are in sg, they are back to being their old self

Guest Tasty

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

If it were a CT on Jailbreak talking over the warden, they would be warned, if continued they would be muted/restricted. If on another sG server, same procedure applies. Warning, if continued, mute. If they continue after that they will be kicked from the server.

If I ran into a hacker, I would record a demo firstly. Then proceed to ban the player for an long period of time. After that, I would post the report with the demo on the forums in the report section.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

I would obviously tell them what NOT to do, seeing as I have already fumbled up some. But other than that, I would obviously encourage them as sG is a wonderful community!

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Rather than the moronic posts I have posted in the past, I am a pretty mature person. I don't ever whine. I only argue when I am defending myself for a sufficient purpose. And I also take precaution to others emotions around me.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I want to join sG simply because I enjoy the servers aswell for the community and I would love to be a part of it! I have over 150 hours in the sG servers thus far and definitely plan on prospering. I am currently trying to become a more active forumer, but that is not my top priority at this time. If I were accepted, I would be on sG server twice as much as I am now.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

I do. I have read over them a few times aswell.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

I have never received a forum infraction thus far, but I have had my admin removed for 2 days by Blob a couple of weeks ago.

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

Nope, first time's the charm.

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

I would like to sincerely apologize to all who I have made the impression to that I am a jackass/faggot. I am clearly not one and will work at never being one even when in sG. I have talked with several members already and I have learned the ways of sG. If you still have harsh feedback about me, by all means tell me here. I need to improve greatly!

Thanks!

-Kolby