Sign in to follow this  
Puff

Jarvan

3W - 1L so far with Jarvan. I just stack up assists though :(

2HNt3.png

zrwaq.png

lol, you should have been in one game with me.

At end game, although we lost, our jarvan had over 30 kills and 4 deaths. Everyone else totalled 10 kills, including me, and 50 deaths :P

Most Jarvans I have seen are trash. Though it was nice playing against this one. I was Cass, he liked to ult me and have two of his buddies in the ult with him, well I just looked at them ulted back and they were turned to stone, standing in poison, stuck in his Cataclysm. This didn't happen once though, it happened OVER AND OVER I couldn't tell you how many times. Most of the times I'd get away and they'd get fucked up.

Most Jarvans I have seen are trash. Though it was nice playing against this one. I was Cass, he liked to ult me and have two of his buddies in the ult with him, well I just looked at them ulted back and they were turned to stone, standing in poison, stuck in his Cataclysm. This didn't happen once though, it happened OVER AND OVER I couldn't tell you how many times. Most of the times I'd get away and they'd get fucked up.

I heard that cass sucked balls like crazy.

I heard that cass sucked balls like crazy.

She's just not like every other champion in the game, she has sustained damage output, generally not high burst. For a while her ultimate was bugged, it wouldn't apply the correct debuff all the time. She's a lot of fun, and can be very good.

Eve was also looked at as complete trash till people learned how to play her. Look at her now.

She's just not like every other champion in the game, she has sustained damage output, generally not high burst. For a while her ultimate was bugged, it wouldn't apply the correct debuff all the time. She's a lot of fun, and can be very good.

Eve was also looked at as complete trash till people learned how to play her. Look at her now.

Just finished a game as Eve, 24-2

Eve problem you say? Twitch giving you shit? Got some shaco that needs killing?

FEAR NO MORE for we have Oracles! its a cheap item that you can use to see invisbles!

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Well you drink this here peptobis....i mean pink koolaid and BAM just like that they are exposed.

WOW IT WORKS!

You heard it here folks! come on down to the summoners shop were we can win you games!

I2AT80QPYj1xxg28Av4MhvqOo1_400.jpg

I had a game where I was the only one to buy anything to expose an Eve -_- Did NOT go well >_> Seems like people have forgotten about the wards and oracles. . .