Sign in to follow this  
Puff

Jarvan

Meh, he's good for ganking purposes, xin zhao still blows him out though :P

I only know this because I was able to solo an entire team at lvl 17 with only these items in my slots.

Beserker Greaves, Last Whisper, Black Cleaver, and a Wit's End

I took out Malphite, Twitch, Trundle, and Ashe.

The 5th guy died to another guy who had died. I took them out at their Nexus base, destroyed their 2 nexus turrets, and destroyed nexus with less than 200 hp at end :D

Meh, he's good for ganking purposes, xin zhao still blows him out though :P

I only know this because I was able to solo an entire team at lvl 17 with only these items in my slots.

Beserker Greaves, Last Whisper, Black Cleaver, and a Wit's End

I took out Malphite, Twitch, Trundle, and Ashe.

The 5th guy died to another guy who had died. I took them out at their Nexus base, destroyed their 2 nexus turrets, and destroyed nexus with less than 200 hp at end :D

cool story bro

He's weak early game. Mid-Late game I did well though, won my first game with him. He's just alright right now for me, maybe he'll grow on me.

His ult can royally fuck over a team fight...

That's true, but it can also fuck your own team over.

Enemy team had a Nunu, and he used his ultimate.

As my team was trying to run away, our Jarvan decides to fucking use his ulti AND TRAP US ALL INSIDE OF NUNU'S ULTMATEEEE!!!!!!!

I FUCKING RAGED SO HARDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

4 of us died......last one managed to run away.......

As my team was trying to run away, our Jarvan decides to fucking use his ulti AND TRAP US ALL INSIDE OF NUNU'S ULTMATEEEE!!!!!!!

Lmfao. I wouldn't go near him ever again in the match. He goes mid, I'm going bot, top or jungling lol.

the little flag teleport stuff looks a bit like leblanc, which is why im super skeptical of him.....

otherwise, he looks tanky, without actually being a tank.

his flag teleport thing isn't a teleport, he just glides so it's not like leblanc.

and he is a tank, if you build him straight dps you get killed in 3 seconds.

his flag teleport thing isn't a teleport, he just glides so it's not like leblanc.

and he is a tank, if you build him straight dps you get killed in 3 seconds.

ok, let me give you one scenario, IM leblanc, i put the target behind me, and the enemy tower is infront of me, you have less than 30 health, i have less than half, if i chase, i will die, so i teleport, pop you, get the kill and survive. Now im jarvan, i put my flag behind me, i chase, shield, hit, kill, and glide to my flag.

lol, all the jarvan players I've played against and with have always ruined ganking and escaping. Half the time, I'm either caught in it, outside trying to escape, or both. I've died several times due to a failed ultimate use. I'd say that jarven fails. At best, he is useful for ganking someone and doing it soloing. Flash is still always better than his ultimate which is rendered useless since almost always, the person they're ganking has flash.

Xin Zhao > Jarvan imo still, with none of the drawbacks of screwing up your team mates.

Jarvan has been doing pretty good in alot of the lvl30 normal games I've played.

It just doesn't seem like a champ I'd like to play. I call him Jergen in chat to troll the Jarvan on the opposite team. for some reason it usually works.

ok, let me give you one scenario, IM leblanc, i put the target behind me, and the enemy tower is infront of me, you have less than 30 health, i have less than half, if i chase, i will die, so i teleport, pop you, get the kill and survive. Now im jarvan, i put my flag behind me, i chase, shield, hit, kill, and glide to my flag.

Let me give you a better scenario, Turbo charges in and dies. I find that to be more accurate and favourable.

His Cataclysm is so fucking annoying, especially if they have a Fiddlesticks then it gets really annoying. Trapping people in then getting rapped by Fiddle's ult.

Wait till you have two Jarvan's throwing down their Cataclysm's in succession.

Wait till you have two Jarvan's throwing down their Cataclysm's in succession.

I have that beat. Wait till jarven throws down cataclysm and have nunu do ultimate and kill everyone.

I have that beat. Wait till jarven throws down cataclysm and have nunu do ultimate and kill everyone.

Exact opposite happened to me.......