Sign in to follow this  
Illogical

Zombies are coming. Are you ready?

I'm just saying, the whole world clearly wants a zombie apocalypse, so I think we need to get workin on this virus thing, and then we'll see who wins!

Ya i vote no i do not feel like being eaten alive or to starve to death.

I'm just saying, the whole world clearly wants a zombie apocalypse, so I think we need to get workin on this virus thing, and then we'll see who wins!

No, if we actually are dumb enough to create zombies they will break lose and fuck our world.. It will be Left 4 Dead in real life..

haha , got a double barrel shotgun with 1000+ shell in locker :D so will be hanging around for some times .. and pills . what tape of pills exactly ?

Guest Horny©at
noobs

just find a high crouch spot that is only accessible with propmenu then bring an m3 with you

its simple shit

I prefer the MP9

When I worked at the Movie Theater, and it was slow, I use to picture that place being the PERFECT zombie cade. It was awesome. Perfect structure, plus you could live off the candy stored in the candy closet. =P

Malnutrition

Plus you never know where you will be when the shit hits the fan. Ideally I would want to be at my house when it started. Obviously if the scenario was left4dead we would all be fucked.

I think living on some oilrig in the ocean would be the best place to be during a zombie apocalypse.. just need a fishing pole and hope it rains enough for water

I think living on some oilrig in the ocean would be the best place to be during a zombie apocalypse.. just need a fishing pole and hope it rains enough for water

rain would rare and all the fish would be far from the rig since the drill would be annoying for them.

Well it would depend where the rig is located to know how much rainfall it would recieve, and during a zombie apocolypse the rig probably wouldn't be running lol.. who knows it was just a random thought I had