Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

If you troll me, then you will get fucked in the face.

So what is your aim?

So, that alone explains my behavior.

Now, your condemnation of me would be fairly justified if your portrayal of the situation, or her, had the least bit of truth behind it. Instead, you fictionalize the situation, absolve her of responsibility for her actions, pretend like this isn't the fucking internet, and act like she didn't send an open invitation for this means of response.

To corrupt this young girl?

Again, I refer to you:

you will get fucked in the face.
fucked in the face.

Really Audiovox?

Really?

My attitude is: don't start nothing, won't be nothing!

Confrontations aren't always damsels and distress and bloodthirsty dragon. You put on all that shiny armor for nothing.

So, that alone explains my behavior.

Now, your condemnation of me would be fairly justified if your portrayal of the situation, or her, had the least bit of truth behind it. Instead, you fictionalize the situation, absolve her of responsibility for her actions, pretend like this isn't the fucking internet, and act like she didn't send an open invitation for this means of response.

Again, I refer to you:

Really Audiovox?

Really?

Confrontations aren't always damsels and distress and bloodthirsty dragon. You put on all that shiny armor for nothing.

So, yer aim is to get fucked in the face... by a 13 year old female? CSB

So, yer aim is to get fucked in the face... by a 13 year old female? CSB

See, that's the cool thing about the connotation for the word "challenge". It means an individual believes in an alternate outcome or multiple outcomes from a specific event.

Dude, I called it, I knew you would do the exact same thing over and over. Post some retort with a link to a youtube vid for added effect, or to distract from the point and try to reverse the meaning. It was clever and neat the first time you pulled that out against me, but now it's just old.

In any case, you missed most of my point. The main thing I am getting at is not that she is asking for such comments, as that can be argued, but more that I had hoped you'd have higher standards than to capitalize on such opportunities. All of my assumptions are just that, assumptions, I don't claim to know you, but I thought that you would carry yourself better than that. If we can agree that you're a sack of shit for believing you should take advantage of situations just because you can and people make it easy to do so, then we are on the same page. By your logic, you must make it a point to call out obvious shit every chance you get, which is becoming more apparent. -sees a rock sitting on the ground-" What a fucking rock. Did you know that it's scientifically proven that most rocks come from the ground?" Woah, thanks for that bit of info, buddy.

As far as her thread title goes, it's painfully obvious how hard she's trying to stay tough and remain vigilant in the face of an entire community of assholes. Really, golden? Really? You can't pick out something that obvious? I figured you'd at least see how hard she is trying. Apparently I'm wrong, yet again, though. Because we all know as soon as you say "fuck" or string a derogatory sentence together, you're officially scum of the earth and deflowered in all respects. Holy shit, a 13 year old said a cuss word, this changes everything. Holy shit, a 13 year old used the word fuck in a sentence AND has red hair! Clearly she's a whore, and I'm sure she's just fucking thrilled you pointed that out about her after she told us a bit about herself after pretending to be another girl entirely. I'm sure you're on the right side of things, golden. So while my portrayal does give her the benefit of the doubt, a benefit she may or may not be entitled to at this point, yours is completely ignorant on many, many levels, and potentially much more harmful. You not only condemn her from the start, you also take it a few steps farther.

And for the record, are you saying you want a 13 year old to fuck your face? Does your significant other know about these dormant fetishes? Have you dyed your hair red yet? (did any of that sound familiar?)

Your childishness astounds me, but my expectations bar is finally lowering to meet up with you. Now that I better understand what kind of person you are, it'll be easier to disregard you in the future.

Another thing that bothers me is that I've spoken to many girls and a few guys about these things before, and it's people like you that have the potential to either have a positive impact on another persons life through your witty observations and skill with the English language, or you can be another dumb ass that pushes that individual further down a negative path. Yet you excuse yourself into this behavior by saying she was asking for it. Grow the fuck up. And yeah, this is the internet, but that only excuses you as an individual if you can live with it. No body is making you act like a jackass, so get some standards and stick to them. While you're at it, grow some balls and stop picking on the easy 13 year old girl targets.

You are a piece of shit, man, no way around it.

-Audio

I'm not trying to win anything. I don't give a shit about winning some petty argument with this guy. This goes beyond that. I truly believe he has the potential to harm this girl that has happened upon our forums, I will continue to give her the benefit of the doubt until she proves the contrary. I firmly believe he is a piece of shit for doing what he did. I don't even know if smiley gave a damn or if it effected her in any way.

-Audio

I'm not trying to win anything. I don't give a shit about winning some petty argument with this guy. This goes beyond that. I truly believe he has the potential to harm this girl that has happened upon our forums, I will continue to give her the benefit of the doubt until she proves the contrary. I firmly believe he is a piece of shit for doing what he did. I don't even know if smiley gave a damn or if it effected her in any way.

-Audio

Bro. I think we can become good friends. So far, I agree with your posts about GT and I thank you for posting it in words that I would not be able to as I am not good with my words, just good with numbers.

It's probably why GT is such an asshole to me, because he's not understanding that I do numbers and that I completely suck at English as a whole.

Audio, thanks for having the words I cannot.

And this is for GT. I don't understand why you have such hatred for me and why you do the ravenous things that you do, but I have noticed that with each passing day, more and more people grow tired of your adolescent behavior. I agree with Audio that we see you on a higher standard that what you are portraying. I'm not trying to act "mightier than thou" at all, EVER! I'm not trying to say I'm better than you by any means. Even after all the hatred shit stains you throw at me, I still have some respect for you. Why? Because you are an intellectual with words (except when you are being a pedo, dumbass) in such a manner that I cannot. I'm elegant in numbers, not words.

-Xan

p.s. Smilie, welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy your stay at sG Hotel. GT is on the top floor, stay far away.

Is this when Golden runs away with his tiger tail between his leg?

(i need to really say welcome so here)

Also, Smiley WELCOME TO SG, first few days or maybe weeks like me will be hell but, its awesome after that!!! :)

Bro. I think we can become good friends. So far, I agree with your posts about GT and I thank you for posting it in words that I would not be able to as I am not good with my words, just good with numbers.

It's probably why GT is such an asshole to me, because he's not understanding that I do numbers and that I completely suck at English as a whole.

Audio, thanks for having the words I cannot.

And this is for GT. I don't understand why you have such hatred for me and why you do the ravenous things that you do, but I have noticed that with each passing day, more and more people grow tired of your adolescent behavior. I agree with Audio that we see you on a higher standard that what you are portraying. I'm not trying to act "mightier than thou" at all, EVER! I'm not trying to say I'm better than you by any means. Even after all the hatred shit stains you throw at me, I still have some respect for you. Why? Because you are an intellectual with words (except when you are being a pedo, dumbass) in such a manner that I cannot. I'm elegant in numbers, not words.

-Xan

p.s. Smilie, welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy your stay at sG Hotel. GT is on the top floor, stay far away.

I concure

Welcome to the Forums. Watch out for GT he will try to fuck you cause he is a pedophile

-Audio

Well, whatever the effect, you've certainly made it clear to her she should be taking my silly little jab rather seriously. You see, instead of distracting from the argument with that video, I was making two points at the same time with it. I met her expectation by responding to her crude threat with tastelessness, and I expressed that it's not a big fucking deal. Instead of addressing her as you should have done if you were really interested in her well being, and telling her to shrug off the illogical crap I presented, you made a giant fuss about it and turned the discussion into a collection of false conjectures about my intent and attacks on my personality.

Unfortunately, as we've all seen, someone in her life has given her the idea that there is something wrong with the way she looks or that physical appearance is what makes a perfect life. I've already expressed to her before that she's mistaken about this, and when she realizes and learns on her own that acting rude and prickly doesn't garner sympathy, perhaps more people, including myself, will give her positive encouragement on the subject. I hope no ill will toward her, nor any intent of malice toward you or Xannon, who seems to think I targeted him in a similar manner after an argument we had where I found some of his posts (unintentionally) offensive. I really wish you hadn't begun this argument, you robbed this girl of all opportunity to fend for herself and instead smothered her in undeserved affection. I was harshly rude to her in hindsight, and in a rather perverted manner, but I get the feeling I hold greater respect for her mental capacity than you do.

It's been scientifically proven women with red hair are more likely to be and more likely to be viewed as sexual deviants. Ones who dye their hair red have intense amounts of sexual frustration due to unfulfilling sex lives or dormant fetishes.

Are you a skank, as sadomasochist, or both?

but I get the feeling I hold greater respect for her mental capacity than you do.

Now let me get this straight. Suggesting that a 13 year old girl is a slut is a sign of respect for her mental capacity?

Lol, nice try bro. We all know you were trying to be witty and gain a couple of thanks and in doing so, went over the line.

Stop trying to defend your fucked up, egotistical post and get the hell out of this thread before you are bant.

Now let me get this straight. Suggesting that a 13 year old girl is a slut is a sign of respect for her mental capacity?

Lol, nice try bro. We all know you were trying to be witty and gain a couple of thanks and in doing so, went over the line.

Stop trying to defend your fucked up, egotistical post and get the hell out of this thread before you are bant.

Your side of the argument is better left to people who have some sort of competancy at reading comprehension. Blatantly ignoring every point made before it doesn't give validity to your interpretation of a single line.

Guest Tasty
the only shit storm is when we thought she was a guy.

inAftercowsreply

Your side of the argument is better left to people who have some sort of competancy at reading comprehension. Blatantly ignoring every point made before it doesn't give validity to your interpretation of a single line.

I read your posts, and I did not ignore them. I simply did not agree with them

No matter your reasoning behind why you said what you said, it is still fucked up.

By the way, learn how to spell competency.

Damn it, this is the most heated debate that I've ever seen in the spam section.

EDIT: Wait, I just realized something: theres now TWO gingers of the clan! FIRST sG AND THEN THE WORLD!1!!1!!!!1!1!ONEONEONEONE!!!1!!1CTRL+1CTRL+1!

Guest J_MaFia

I fucking love 12 year old's and men.. Fuck yea.

"Instead of addressing her as you should have done if you were really interested in her well being, and telling her to shrug off the illogical crap I presented, you made a giant fuss about it and turned the discussion into a collection of false conjectures about my intent and attacks on my personality. "

Do not make the mistake of trying to superimpose your ideals on me. I, for one, stand strongly for what I believe is right, and will not bend to how you believe I should have handled this situation. I will voice my opinion of your behavior as I see fit and it's up to you to take it or leave it. I'm very defensive by nature, and for some reason smiley struck me as being taken advantage of, hence I felt very strongly about the way you addressed her after what she did to try and make amends.

It is very true that she might not be a defenseless girl, or that she wasn't offended by what you said, as well as what's been going on in this thread, but I don't give a damn, if I had stopped to second guess my actions when I felt this way about things, I'd never be capable of standing up for anything in a timely manner. It would always be after-the-fact, and that's not doing a damn bit of good.

Also, unless there was some conversation going on in the background, you presented your side of the story with a fair bit of confidence and unwillingness to stray from your opinion of her in such a way that I didn't see much of a chance for her to retort, what with your scientific facts, fucked up question with no decent answer, and constant on-goings about how "she was asking for it".

So yeah, I took the offensive defense stance without her consent. However, I act on principle, I would do the same for anyone in her position.

Final note, you have a knack for striking nerves with me it seems, but in all actuality this is nothing new. Even here on the forums I've gotten into shit with people long before you ever showed up. As I stated earlier, this is how I am around people that I feel need help or cant stand up for themselves all the time. I also get that way, albeit a bit less, when people call me a liar or question my standards. If you think I'm bad on the forums, try messing with my loved ones in real life, I would, at the very least, break the leg or arm of a person that tried to harm someone close to me. I'd put you in your place if you implied my girl, my sister, my mother, ANY female in my family was a whore because of the color of her hair. So point being, be careful what you say, you never know how people will take it. There could be people like me that would take what you said very, very badly. So it's not a matter of me judging her mental capacity, it's about me observing a situation, seeing how the people involved are handling it, and deciding if I should or should not intervene. People's ability to deal with assholes has little to do with their mental capacity, in my opinion.

-Audio

PS I've been trying to figure out why I felt so strongly about defending her, and I suspect it has a lot to do with her being kinda close to my little brothers in age, but there's more to it than that. She appears to be sincerely trying to become a good member of this community and I feel she has every right to be here. There's also the female gamer thing. I'm happy to see more girls getting involved in my field of study, and will fight to keep them here if they want to be here. She has shown the desire to stay, so I will encourage that provided she doesn't do anything too stupid, as with every other member of our clan.

I read your posts, and I did not ignore them. I simply did not agree with them

No matter your reasoning behind why you said what you said, it is still fucked up.

By the way, learn to spell competency.

She's made it clear foul language isn't alien to her. I'm not going to hold her to some different arbitrarily lower standard from the rest of you, she's the same age Couls and Jewinator.

My apologies on the spelling, the last three posts have been written hurridly from my phone.

I've made made my point on this, I'm done discussing it from here on out. I was harsh, but that's how people are on here on a daily basis. So the fuck what. The amount of drama that stemmed from this was unnecessary, and she'll be fine.

If someone has something constructive they desperately need to say, you can pm me.