Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

If you troll me, then you will get fucked in the face.

I'm not sure Goldentongue is completely off base. Little girls can be scary people. The fact that this particular one is learning the interwebs horrors at such a young age leads me to believe that there is probably some sort of BDSM in the future.

DP, I do believe this debate had nothing to do with the future but about the present. That is if I'm not wrong. But in any case, it is still wrong to say such a thing to a 13 year old when you are of adult age.

DP, I do believe this debate had nothing to do with the future but about the present. That is if I'm not wrong. But in any case, it is still wrong to say such a thing to a 13 year old when you are of adult age.

You must never have been thirteen.

You must never have been thirteen.

I was 13. But I was also alone, no friends.

Let me give you a time line.

Most people by the time they are 8, know about birthdays, christmas and other holidays or even days of the week.

I didn't know I was 8 years old until I was told by the family who adopted me.

So...

Normal kids 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21

Me --------------------------------------1 - 3 -- 5 -- 7 --- 9 -- 11 - 13 - 15 - 16 - 17 - 18 - 19 - 20 - 21

It was pretty sad.

To answer you question, I really didn't know what it was like to be 13.

I just know I was a little shithead when I was 13. That's just an awful time for everybody.

Puberty is a bitch for everyone. Especially guys. Our voices make weird noises when we try to talk. HAHA!

Not sure how it goes for a girl........

I know......but I don't know how it feels....

I think SmileyCat is gone forever now. Probably off sleeping with all the kids in her middle school due to the emotional and mental scarring induced by Golden's internet post.

She just posted yesterday, give her some before you declare her dead.

DOWN GOES GOLDENTONGUE!

Wait, you trash me for a passing criticism and not caring, and now I'm considered her admirer?

Fucked up logic much?

If anythinging, you, Audio, and a few others have a glint of love in your eyes

so can anyone sum up this trashcan shit?

or is it just some girl/dude trying to be someone their not and yeah now they're debunked?