Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

If you troll me, then you will get fucked in the face.

You know what? Golden or Audio should really write MONKEH's essay. It's obvious that he isn't going to do it and your both clearly capable of typing up intelligent 1,000 word posts so why not use it for a good cause? Not that whatever it is that your currently arguing about isn't important.

She's made it clear foul language isn't alien to her. I'm not going to hold her to some different arbitrarily lower standard from the rest of you, she's the same age Couls and Jewinator.

My apologies on the spelling, the last three posts have been written hurridly from my phone.

I've made made my point on this, I'm done discussing it from here on out. I was harsh, but that's how people are on here on a daily basis. So the fuck what. The amount of drama that stemmed from this was unnecessary, and she'll be fine.

If someone has something constructive they desperately need to say, you can pm me.

Oh really?

Like audio said, teenagers cuss. The end. You probably did too when you were that age.

But now... no. No no no no no. You're the "Cunning Linguist" who deems it necessary to basically call a girl a slut because of the color of her hair.

So because an innocent teenager tries to make fun of a tough situation, you (I assume a 19-23 year old) think that is alright to attack her. Just because other people are susceptible to say even harsher things doesn't mean that you should do it too. And let's face it, you thought that people would laugh, agree with you, give you a few thanks, and move on. But no, you crossed the line and for the first time (I believe), you are being called out. Don't give us the whole "I am trying to help her" bullshit. Everyone is widely aware of your ego and how much you strive to gain approval.

By the way, you also spelled hurriedly wrong. Ironic.

Oh and yes, I am made.

Dam, Ace giving usefull posts.... wtf is this, the world is gonna explode!

I don't wanna get into this but GT you did cross a line, and right now it look like you got called out on it, and am now trying to minimize the damage to your own reputation by pinning this full circle on audio.

I really did expect more from your replies, but in this case, the correct reply would probably have been either an apology or to just say nothing, you did the opposite, and I feel this just hurt your image even more.

OT though: Lets just spam like 4 pages of useless shit, and hope smiley doesn't read past the last page :D.......

If Audio and everyone on his bandwagon are white knights does that make Golden a blek knight?

I admittedly say that if it wasn't for Audio's first post, I would not have said anything.

But then again, I read Audio's reply before I read what Golden said.

My armor shines pearl white.

Everyone is widely aware of your ego and how much you strive to gain approval.

Because I blatantly admit to it.

Hell, you baited me into another response just so I could point out this:

you (I assume a 19-23 year old)]

Nope.

By the way, you also spelled hurriedly wrong. Ironic.

The word "ironic" does not mean what you think it means.

As for the rest, define to me what the line is, and I'll consider whether what you say is valid.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

If Audio and everyone on his bandwagon are white knights does that make Golden a blek knight?

blackknight.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

More importantly:

Inb4 we never hear from SmileyCat again.

The word "ironic" does not mean what you think it means.

Is it not ironic that a Cunning Linguist had spelling errors in two consecutive posts?

I'm pretty sure that misspelling words is opposite of what a person of your intelligence should do.

You can detour the tone of this thread all you like, but everything is all said and done.

Is it not ironic that a Cunning Linguist had spelling errors in two consecutive posts?

I'm pretty sure that misspelling words is opposite of what a person of your intelligence should do.

You can detour the tone of this thread all you like, but everything is all said and done.

Not when he's typing out responses hurriedly on his phone.

I'm glad you expect perfection from me.

Ace. Your arguing is pointless. No one gives a fuck anymore. GT is only replying because people keep bating. So GTFO out of this thread, thanks.