Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

I aplogize for being a big fag.

hahahaha call bullshit on me?? go for it, i have proof but like i'd waste my time with that.

im just saying its weird some girl took my picture, but hey, by being stupid she got me a ton of blog views.

hahahaha call bullshit on me?? go for it, i have proof but like i'd waste my time with that.

im just saying its weird some girl took my picture, but hey, by being stupid she got me a ton of blog views.

Prove it post on your blog saying hallo from sg and post a link to this thread

It's just a paranoia most of us have.

Surely you can see why this community would be at least a little suspicious of random people by this point, right? Don't take it too personally. Also, run while you can, otherwise you'll be assimilated into our group. You have been warned.

-Audio

Guest J_MaFia
haha, goooood one.

Your popular how do you feel, You should get Counter strike: Source and chill with us, and the cycle can begin again.

I don't believe you.

I'M CALLING IT NOW.

This is really a fake girl using someone else's photo on an internet blog site because she's insecure about her own body and really 13 years old.

We must see a picture of you holding a sign that says Syndicate Gamers. (Or Guitar Guy if you're feeling frisky).

inb4 shitstorm. LOL

THIS IS SO FUNNY SO MUCH CRAP HAPPENED THESE DAYS.

REVOKER AND MINDGAMES BANT.

THIS SHIT WITH SMILEYCAT, AND NOW THIS GIRL FINDS HER PICTURES HERE.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.

Guest J_MaFia
hmm no offense to you guys,

but is this thread/whole website full of creepers?? haha

You could stop posting now, no one really gives a flying fuck any more... Just sayin.