Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

I aplogize for being a big fag.

If you want the thruth. I am not that girl. I wish I were because then I'd have the perfect life.

What makes you think that? Even the girl in the picture you posted has hardships and troubles in her life, just like every single other person on the planet.

Physical aesthetic isn't everything.

On the other hand...

If you feel you're not the hottest thing to ever grace the face of the earth, so the fuck what. No one, NO ONE, on these forums can back that claim, either.

Speak for yourself Quasimodo.

photo00003x.jpg

what did jenn just say?

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later

Or I would of thanked you. And J_Mafia, I dont blame you man, you where just looking for love. (Even though you all of a sudden have a Girlfriend) (Which is also fake)

I see your guns and raise you one beard-ish thing. Welcome to me at 5am after an all nighter for the Typography final project =P

I unfortunately see your beard and raise you a pair of aviators.

Highway to the Danger Zone

photo00023x.jpg

I'll take you right into the Danger Zone

The girl in your avatar looks exactly like my childhood friends ex-girlfriend. You didn't happen to get that picture off a girl from Arizona, did you?

Read the thread.

Read the thread.

I don't want to read all the pages, I only read the first post and a few other's before posting. I do know it's not her photo from when I posted that, if you think that I thought it was her.

Guest J_MaFia
I don't want to read all the pages, I only read the first post and a few other's before posting. I do know it's not her photo from when I posted that, if you think that I thought it was her.

its some bitch from idaho, she stoll her identity which sickens me.

Guest J_MaFia
Two things.

1. I think it was a "stoll" identity.

2. How sick?

:( meaniee butt. Just let this blow overrrr D:

so, this is probably going to be awkward for that person who used my picture and started this thread and stuff...

but i thought id post on here and say that I'm the person in the picture she (or he...?) used. I found all this from my traffic links on my blog, which she/he/it took the picture from. Needless to say I'm a bit creeped out.

Let this be a lesson to not take people's picture from their blogs, it leads to awkward situations, hahaha.

Guest J_MaFia
so, this is probably going to be awkward for that person who used my picture and started this thread and stuff...

but i thought id post on here and say that I'm the person in the picture she (or he...?) used. I found all this from my traffic links on my blog, which she/he/it took the picture from. Needless to say I'm a bit creeped out.

Let this be a lesson to not take people's picture from their blogs, it leads to awkward situations, hahaha.

Calling the bullshit right now, its smiley cat. And if not, You got a Fan their.

o_o

wat