Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

I aplogize for being a big fag.

Also, considering the apparent volatility of this event thus far, I would recommend you take everything on these forums with a grain of salt. Be yourself, things will work out. If you feel you're not the hottest thing to ever grace the face of the earth, so the fuck what. No one, NO ONE, on these forums can back that claim, either. Once again, welcome.

-Audio

So let's get things straight.

Fake girl was really just using fake pic of a girl because she was really a girl but not that girl. She defends Mafia and says sorry.

Cool :D

Mafia, he is a pedophile at first but when we came to realize that we though she was a fake he wasn't but since she is 13. Mafia is now a pedo again.

Everybody wins.

You don't have to pose as anyone else to be on this forums, everyone here is a bit weird. Some more than others >_>

Fake girl was really just using fake pic of a girl because she was really a girl but not that girl. She defends Mafia and says sorry.

Mafia, he is a pedophile at first but when we came to realize that we though she was a fake he wasn't but since she is 13. Mafia is now a pedo again.

Everybody wins.

You don't have to pose as anyone else to be on this forums, everyone here is a bit weird. Some more than others >_>

shut the fuck up

Guest J_MaFia

Everybody wins.

Im 16 you faggot. And all i did was have her on my flist from JB and white knight her on the forums. I never fucking flirted with her or anything lol

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

shut the fuck up

i ran out of thanks, sorry sketch i love you. :3

First things first, when making an account on any sort of an online forum, be sure you are not joining it to make friends. Second, when making an account on any sort of an online forum, be sure not to give a fuck about anyone's opinion having anything to do with your life.

Im not going to troll this because she's being sincere and actually has the guts to make a apology thread. Just a fair warning, expect trolls and flaming on this thread but just disregard it.

&QFT

inb4 junzou calls police.

...if I called the police on every clan member that has attempted suicide, I would be calling them for at least 11 or 12 people in here, statistically speaking.

I called the police ONCE because one person was in imminent danger and I wasn't prepared to live with the guilt of doing nothing about it; later, they thanked me for doing it. Shut the fuck up Mitch.

Guest J_MaFia
I'll have them tommrow, I promise. I have to go do a bunch of shit. Bye. :)

Remove your picture plz. It's not you.