Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

Hello, I'm a girl??

Guest J_MaFia

How'd you find that, and yes smiley is that you?

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:17 PM ----------

This is exactly what I said for the 8-10 months I pretended to be a girl on css. I seduced my way to the top of a successful WCS clan called Immortal Gamers (it's completely dead now). One of the other (male) leaders was always trying to hit on me though D:

I know all the typical tricks of that trade. No mic or a voice modifier, only one picture (two if you're lucky or pulling the pics off of somebody you know), act all nice and act like you don't give a fuck if they don't believe you, etc. etc.

I call fake.

And omfg walmart you fucking faggot, you've just reveal'ed how fucking homosexual you are.

How'd you find that, and yes smiley is that you?

Didn't bother using tineye, so I just copied the file name onto google images and bam, results. Too many fakes these days, so I'm used to finding them easily. :s Then again, there's a small chance that that actually IS Smiley, but I doubt it.

Guest J_MaFia
Didn't bother using tineye, so I just copied the file name onto google images and bam, results. Too many fakes these days, so I'm used to finding them easily. :s Then again, there's a small chance that that actually IS Smiley, but I doubt it.

The girl on the website is from idaho, Smiley is from Alabama or so he/she says, im assuming he's a he.. Removing right now, god im fucking mad i defended this horny guy.

Wow. Just wow. How the fuck are you guys missing THIS:

This is exactly what I said for the 8-10 months I pretended to be a girl on css. I seduced my way to the top of a successful WCS clan called Immortal Gamers (it's completely dead now). One of the other (male) leaders was always trying to hit on me though D:

I know all the typical tricks of that trade. No mic or a voice modifier, only one picture (two if you're lucky or pulling the pics off of somebody you know), act all nice and act like you don't give a fuck if they don't believe you, etc. etc.

I call fake.

It's like you found out your mom is actually your mom, but you also discovered that your dad fucks pigs in the backyard. I don't know if you just didn't read what this cuntlicker said, or you're just ignoring it. Jesus christ, this army guy is probably the gayest homosexual in sG. Yes, he even surpasses Hornycat.

Guest J_MaFia
Wow. Just wow. How the fuck are you guys missing THIS:

It's like you found out your mom is actually your mom, but you also discovered that your dad fucks pigs in the backyard. I don't know if you just didn't read what this cuntlicker said, or you're just ignoring it. Jesus christ, this army guy is probably the gayest homosexual in sG. Yes, he even surpasses Hornycat.

I didint ignore it :P see my post :D <3 pebby poo

Guest J_MaFia
lol, I wonder who is behind all these fails at making girl accounts

Thing is, this bitch was around when Cheshire kitty was around so like, im fucking pissed.

Guest J_MaFia
What's it like to defend a man while trying to get into his pants?

GOD FUCKING DANMIT FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT, BAN THIS FUCKING DUDE AND HIS SHIT

Guest J_MaFia

FUCK THIS FUCKING SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCKKK FUCKKK, plz ban this man. I got alot to deal with, people calling me a fucking FAGGOT, I SWEAR I DIDINT FUCKING KNOW LOL FUCK YOU ALL.

The girl on the website is from idaho, Smiley is from Alabama or so he/she says, im assuming he's a he.. Removing right now, god im fucking mad i defended this horny guy.

I noticed that too.

At least three of the blogs she follows are also people from Idaho, so I'm guessing that's her real location.