SmileyCat

Hello, I'm a girl??

wait what happened i forgot

;)

CAN WE BE MARRIED ON FACEBOOK?

ok...

WHY'D YOU TAKE THE MARRIED OFF?

you're annoying

-DELETE/BLOCK- (after you started shooping my pic.)

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

If you don't belive me it's your loss, but I am a girl!

oh, and, uhm, we have plenty of those who play on sg and are in sg. no one cares to be honest. it is the internet :)

huh O_o

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

<3

CAN WE BE MARRIED ON FACEBOOK?

ok...

WHY'D YOU TAKE THE MARRIED OFF?

you're annoying

-DELETE/BLOCK- (after you started shooping my pic.)

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

oh, and, uhm, we have plenty of those who play on sg and are in sg. no one cares to be honest. it is the internet :)

huh O_o

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

<3

'S good that no one cares. :D

I'm a sucker for those eyes. But yeah, I don't see the fuss in all of this. Just some new member person dood. The intro seems a bit forced, so that may make people less likely to believe, but who cares? Oh right, just the faggots.

WELL; the last time i really talked to him was when he was in china. ASS :(

That was awhile back. Now I just hang out on Skype with the coolest of the cool. :3

Guest armyofone
If you don't belive me it's your loss, but I am a girl!

This is exactly what I said for the 8-10 months I pretended to be a girl on css. I seduced my way to the top of a successful WCS clan called Immortal Gamers (it's completely dead now). One of the other (male) leaders was always trying to hit on me though D:

I know all the typical tricks of that trade. No mic or a voice modifier, only one picture (two if you're lucky or pulling the pics off of somebody you know), act all nice and act like you don't give a fuck if they don't believe you, etc. etc.

I call fake.

This is exactly what I said for the 8-10 months I pretended to be a girl on css. I seduced my way to the top of a successful WCS clan called Immortal Gamers (it's completely dead now). One of the other (male) leaders was always trying to hit on me though D:

I know all the typical tricks of that trade. No mic or a voice modifier, only one picture (two if you're lucky or pulling the pics off of somebody you know), act all nice and act like you don't give a fuck if they don't believe you, etc. etc.

I call fake.

This guy calls fake due to personal experience. He may be right about the OP, but more importantly, he proved that he's the biggest faggot in the world.