Sign in to follow this  
SmileyCat

Hi I'm SmileyCat! :D

Uh, this is the girl that is the actually writer of the blog posted, and that "smileycat" person is using my picture.....

the only thing i have to say is what the hell?? I found this from the traffic sources on my blog, funny stuff.

Uh, this is the girl that is the actually writer of the blog posted, and that "smileycat" person is using my picture.....

the only thing i have to say is what the hell?? I found this from the traffic sources on my blog, funny stuff.

LOL. this is great stuff. Welcome to sG. The SmileyCat person already admitted to using your photos, so no worries.

LMFAO

lolwut

you don't happen to live in Arizona do you? If so, I think I know someone who knows you

How you doin'. ;)

Guest J_MaFia

I think its Bullshit, this is smiley cat..

FUCKING OWNED

FUCKING OWNED

Sounds legit too... because she mentioned a traffic source, and blogger does have an option to see where all the traffic is coming from and it leads here. Either this is inb4 epic shitstorm or amazing troll.

i just now saw all of this.

marine - i dont, sorryy

taboo - haha ok cool, its not a big deal. i just thought it was funny

and ya, owned is definitely the best word for this, hahaha.

i just now saw all of this.

marine - i dont, sorryy

taboo - haha ok cool, its not a big deal. i just thought it was funny

and ya, owned is definitely the best word for this, hahaha.

It was because you seriously look like a friend's ex, it's f%cking creepy

Funniest shit ever.

Meh.

I imagine it's not hard to use some service that monitors blog traffic, even if the blog host itself doesn't have it.

Hell, I think Google has a free tool that does it.

Edit: Yep.

http://www.blogger-help.com/2008/07/how-track-your-blogs-traffic.html

Yeah, we all know about Google Analytics. It's just funny that she knows how to access that kind of stuff while having no idea what an IP is.