Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Community Meeting

Can we get like...the minutes of the meeting? Or at least a summary?

Because of failRP, my keyboard on my laptop stopped working (wtfmate?), so I haven't had a computer until now :(

Thanks!!!

Damn i missed it. I hope "GuitarGay" did record it. What happened in terms of JB?

We discussed server lag and how Jason will be working on it more this Wednesday or Thursday. We also discussed admin immunity levels, with the possibility of lowering admin immunities to certain commands (i.e., allowing other admins to ban higher level immunity admins if they are abusing (like MeowMix). Not really much else discussed that pertains directly to JB.

We discussed server lag and how Jason will be working on it more this Wednesday or Thursday. We also discussed admin immunity levels, with the possibility of lowering admin immunities to certain commands (i.e., allowing other admins to ban higher level immunity admins if they are abusing (like MeowMix). Not really much else discussed that pertains directly to JB.

Abused once or twice & so he was butt hurt that he got banned for abusing when he first got his admin from 2 different players & now is trying to get my admin removed for doing something fun that 98% of players on jb laugh at & find fun.

Anywho. the meeting was recorded by guitar guy so it should be up soon.

No one talked about reviving JB? Thats what i was looking for the most.

The player count has been extremely stable at an average of 20 players since the school year started. That's half a year, stability isn't a sign of death.

jbpop.jpg

JB doesn't need reviving.

Unless you mean the quality of play has gone down, which is something everybody seems to say when they get bored of JB.

The player count has been extremely stable at an average of 20 players since the school year started. That's half a year, stability isn't a sign of death.

jbpop.jpg

JB doesn't need reviving.

Unless you mean the quality of play has gone down, which is something everybody seems to say when they get bored of JB.

TBH its need new maps .. thats all , other then that its all good :D and to meowmix i agree with u oasis is pain the the arse and cant keep his abuse down after a admin took away fpr 2 days and he deserve to get his admin lifted .

Abused once or twice & so he was butt hurt that he got banned for abusing when he first got his admin from 2 different players & now is trying to get my admin removed for doing something fun that 98% of players on jb laugh at & find fun.

Anywho. the meeting was recorded by guitar guy so it should be up soon.

whos complaining? oasis?

whos complaining? oasis?

Yup. Complained i abuse oh so much. Yet i only re spawn & suicide each time. I guess because he got his admin removed for doing the same he can complain & get mine removed also. I told Mitch in a message that if any staff message the other va's they will tell you how i act. I know someone else has complained about me & me & that person have talked over it & we are fine. Oasis tho has a hate or something on me since he got banned..

Yup. Complained i abuse oh so much. Yet i only re spawn & suicide each time. I guess because he got his admin removed for doing the same he can complain & get mine removed also. I told Mitch in a message that if any staff message the other va's they will tell you how i act. I know someone else has complained about me & me & that person have talked over it & we are fine. Oasis tho has a hate or something on me since he got banned..

42WFp.jpg

Re spawning and suicide isn't fucking abuse, Meowmix only does it so he can fuck up his K:D ratio and it doesn't affect the game at all.

well he does the same with his admin to so it's fine. dont even worry about it

well he does the same with his admin to so it's fine. dont even worry about it

Yea but putting a vote up on minigames saying "admin abuse day" & it passes & he noclips everyone that can fuck up the server right?. I asked blob & he said yes. I took a ss of it & went into ze & told oasis & he was like yea i know what it does. If he knows it. why do it then if u know what it can do?.. No i am not doing this out of hate btw

Guys, stop your bitchfest now or I'm going to start handing out infractions. You guys asked about what was discussed, and VA and immunity as a whole was the topic of discussion. Not Meowmix in particular. So it ends here.

Yea but putting a vote up on minigames saying "admin abuse day" & it passes & he noclips everyone that can fuck up the server right?. I asked blob & he said yes. I took a ss of it & went into ze & told oasis & he was like yea i know what it does. If he knows it. why do it then if u know what it can do?.. No i am not doing this out of hate btw

To be fair, I told Oasis that after he did it.

Guys, stop your bitchfest now or I'm going to start handing out infractions. You guys asked about what was discussed, and VA and immunity as a whole was the topic of discussion. Not Meowmix in particular. So it ends here.
To be fair, I told Oasis that after he did it.

m_mDTLphIVY