Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

Amazing Water Trick. (video)

Real or fake I'll still try it a few times.

Same.

I doubts it's possible, but in theory, the water's surface tension COULD hold it together, it might just take alot of tries to find the right way to take the cup off......

If anyone gets it, let us know :D

Well I don't think he used invisible strings for this trick.

Water is adhesive sure, but without a container to hold it's form it will fall by the forces of gravity. A simple "twist of the wrist" can't generate that much centrifugal force to keep water in it's shape for that long. Inb4 hoax.

Water is adhesive sure, but without a container to hold it's form it will fall by the forces of gravity. A simple "twist of the wrist" can't generate that much centrifugal force to keep water in it's shape for that long. Inb4 hoax.

thanks captain obvious.

Watch the left, bottom edge of the table closely before he lifts the water and it stays. Then after he lifts the water and it stays. Then compare what you just say to the after videos of him failing at it. Just some tricky effects. But still cool :D

Sorry to ruin the fun

Watch the left, bottom edge of the table closely before he lifts the water and it stays. Then after he lifts the water and it stays. Then compare what you just say to the after videos of him failing at it. Just some tricky effects. But still cool :D

Sorry to ruin the fun

I didn't see it.

Edit: All I see is a slight blue blur at the bottom left edge of the table.

AHAHAHHAHAHA, THERE ARE ACTUALLY PEOPLE IN THIS THREAD WHO THINK THIS IS POSSIBLE.

Mankind is fucked.

P.S. I got it to work.

lol...

I'm scared to think how much water has been wasted by those 1.5 million viewers... *sigh*