Sign in to follow this  
Mimic

Image Expander doesn't work in Chromium-based browsers

The Image Expander on the forums doesn't work in Google Chrome, or SRWare Iron. My guess would be that it doesn't work at all on chromium-based browsers.

For the record, I posted it on this forum because there is no section dealing with website issues. :(

P.S: I've tested it in Firefox, and it seems to work fine there.

Give me one good reason why Opera is better than Chrome or Firefox.

It doesn't exhibit the issue you're complaining about, and Firefox is garbage. FF is like a shittier Chrome, and since Chrome has the issue mentioned above, looks like it's Opera time.

It doesn't exhibit the issue you're complaining about, and Firefox is garbage. FF is like a shittier Chrome, and since Chrome has the issue mentioned above, looks like it's Opera time.

Does Opera have any extensions/addons?

Are they actually useful?

Can you change it's themes?

Opera would be fine if I only visited this site; however, that's not the case.

Does Opera have any extensions/addons?

Are they actually useful?

Can you change it's themes?

Opera would be fine if I only visited this site; however, that's not the case.

Opera is by far the most customizable web browser out there. That's its main attraction.

Give me one good reason why Opera is better than Chrome or Firefox.

Also, here's a screen shot of the issue:

Give me one good reason Chrome or Firefox is better than Opera.

Also, here's a screen shot of the supposed issue:

O65ik.jpg

Problem?

OPERA FAGS UNITE.

EDIT: Opera has the best sync program (which is great for reinstalling Windows), the best embedded email client (better than many external ones I've tried), great performance, compatibility with pretty much every site I've thrown at it (FAFSA doesn't work, go figure), a very clean interface, the best speed dial out there (fully customizable and non-intrusive), nice stackable tabs (along with pinning), a nifty sidebar, a good repository of addons, etc. My only major complaint is how the adblocking works. I haven't checked lately, but they use a list for blocking ads, I use a program called Opera AdBlock Updater that downloads Fanboy's list every day and updates my adblock list, but isn't easily toggle-able. Only major complaint. Even Quake Live works, which isn't stated on the site (it claims only compatibility for Firefox and IE.) The Opera Foundation is also one of the top dogs in web definitions, and one of the heads at Opera chairs the CSS board (IIRC). They're always ahead of the curve in almost everything (WebGL is a different story, apparently 11.01 is supposed to have great WebGL, but all the WebGL programs are like, YOU'RE NOT RUNNING CHROME OR FIREFOX SUCK MY DICK.)

I don't customize anything. I'm as boring as you can get. But if I was cool like you guys, I would so get Opera, Foobar, and all that customizable crap.

I don't customize anything. I'm as boring as you can get. But if I was cool like you guys, I would so get Opera, Foobar, and all that customizable crap.

As boring as it gets, but it does exactly what it needs to do. I use foobar because it takes no resources and plays every audio file I've ever found, and more than 5 billion I haven't. I used to have it all customized and shit, but it got old. Minimalist hipsterfag reporting in.

chNnW.jpg

My only major complaint is how the adblocking works. I haven't checked lately, but they use a list for blocking ads, I use a program called Opera AdBlock Updater that downloads Fanboy's list every day and updates my adblock list, but isn't easily toggle-able. Only major complaint

They have ad blocking extensions now. Using a URL filter is still the best way to do it, though. Works way better than any ad blocking extension I've ever tried on any browser.

They have ad blocking extensions now. Using a URL filter is still the best way to do it, though. Works way better than any ad blocking extension I've ever tried on any browser.

Very much agreed, my only complaint is that it's a slight pain in the ass. All my friends are amazed by how little ads I get.

Very much agreed, my only complaint is that it's a slight pain in the ass. All my friends are amazed by how little ads I get.

Yeah, I don't update the filters as much as I could. Would be nice if the extension API could automatically download and append URLs not already in the urlfilter.ini, but supposedly it can't.

Give me one good reason Chrome or Firefox is better than Opera.

Also, here's a screen shot of the supposed issue:

O65ik.jpg

Problem?

OPERA FAGS UNITE.

EDIT: Opera has the best sync program (which is great for reinstalling Windows), the best embedded email client (better than many external ones I've tried), great performance, compatibility with pretty much every site I've thrown at it (FAFSA doesn't work, go figure), a very clean interface, the best speed dial out there (fully customizable and non-intrusive), nice stackable tabs (along with pinning), a nifty sidebar, a good repository of addons, etc. My only major complaint is how the adblocking works. I haven't checked lately, but they use a list for blocking ads, I use a program called Opera AdBlock Updater that downloads Fanboy's list every day and updates my adblock list, but isn't easily toggle-able. Only major complaint. Even Quake Live works, which isn't stated on the site (it claims only compatibility for Firefox and IE.) The Opera Foundation is also one of the top dogs in web definitions, and one of the heads at Opera chairs the CSS board (IIRC). They're always ahead of the curve in almost everything (WebGL is a different story, apparently 11.01 is supposed to have great WebGL, but all the WebGL programs are like, YOU'RE NOT RUNNING CHROME OR FIREFOX SUCK MY DICK.)

The odd part is that attachments seem to work, but images from MARCOS do not. Also, thanks, Lesbian Dad. I'll do that from now on.

I use chrome and I can expand images...

I don't see what the problem is

Version 9.0.597.98

Same version, doesn't work for me. I've always just opened images in new tabs to get around it.