Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Stomach Virus

Interesting fact about the stomach virus...

In most cases, the virus incubates for about 2 weeks. So if one person is sick one week, then another the week after, the chances are, you didn't give it to them and they caught it from someone else. IN MOST CASES! IN MOST CASES! IN MOST CASES! NOT ALL!

The repitition was for GoldenTongue who seems to always find something wrong with what I say. :)

Bleep Bloop

-Xan

In most cases, the virus incubates for about 2 weeks. So if one person is sick one week, then another the week after, the chances are, you didn't give it to them and they caught it from someone else. IN MOST CASES! IN MOST CASES! IN MOST CASES! NOT ALL!

The repitition was for GoldenTongue who seems to always find something wrong with what I say. :)

Bleep Bloop

-Xan

I'm gonna smack the shit out of you for not letting me call Jesse and TehBlade the parasites

Bleep Bloop

-Xan

Why do I always feel like I'm reading something you just looked up on google?

I got a really bad respiratory virus two weeks ago and gave it to like 50+ people at my school. :3

Why do I always feel like I'm reading something you just looked up on google?

Calm down there big boy.