Sign in to follow this  
CoinStar

quad-core (or more) users

anyone want to let me use their cpu to do map compiles? I'll do everything through teamviewer, you don't need to know how to do anything.

I only have a dual core (E6850 if you're wondering) and would like to speed things up a bit.

I could use a few people that way there's someone available at the ready

need moar power.

inb4

Edit: fuck u chaulk had to take u off

anyone want to let me use their cpu to do map compiles? I'll do everything through teamviewer, you don't need to know how to do anything.

I only have a dual core (E6850 if you're wondering) and would like to speed things up a bit.

I could use a few people that way there's someone available at the ready

need moar power.

Or you send me the decompiled map and I'll compile it for you.

I'd be willing to do that.

Phenom II X3 720 Unlocked at 4 cores, overclocked to 3.6ghz. It eats uncompiled maps for breakfast and shits out compiled awesomeness.

I have an i7 3.2 ghz.

Just lemme know what to do.

Are you doing this via remote desktop or something? I know nothing about map compiling, etc.

yup.

is that one of the new hexa-core chips?

anyway, I'll be on around 5pm EST today.

yup.

is that one of the new hexa-core chips?

anyway, I'll be on around 5pm EST today.

Nah, it is an i7 920 that is overclocked (4 core, 8 threads)

I will be home from work, walking the dog and such at 4 pm EST, my steam is marcb123. I rarely go on xfire or any of those so it would be best to message me there.

What program do you use? I've used "Teamviewer 6" before and it is pretty simple to use and setup. Again; im not really sure how you plan on setting this up o.O. Do i need any specific programs for compiling maps?

edit: oops, re read the OP, seems like you know what youre doing. haha I will be around watching so no funny business,IIGHT?! lol

I can compile for ya, too. Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2

Just send me your VMFs and custom mats, if applicable. Oh, and that game config you said you needed to add.

I can compile for ya, too. Phenom II x4 955 @ 3.2

Just send me your VMFs and custom mats, if applicable. Oh, and that game config you said you needed to add.

Yeah, Coinstar, you should just do er up with Clay; he has done map compiling and what not before:p Probably less of a hassle for me and you.

I got a i7 975, OC'ed to ~4ghz

I would be willing to help, but don't really like the idea of giving you remote desktop privliges, but if you send me the files, I can compile it for you, then stick them on my server so you can download then (600kb/s upload)