Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Shes the "Justin Bieber for guys"

If I don't think she's popular because of her singing talent, and I don't think she's popular because of her looks, when why do you believe I think she's popular?

Obviously, I do realize the power of exposure. That's the whole fucking point. People need to learn to filter out the crap and stop sucking on the tit of everything just because they're exposed to it.

Unlike you, I don't need to something to be the pinnacle of talent to enjoy it.

Girls will hate this Christina because they are jealous and wish they were her. Are you implying any boy hates Justin Bieber out of jealousy? GLAD YOU AGREE!

Dude, I'm totally jealous of bieber

Girls will hate this Christina because they are jealous and wish they were her. Are you implying any boy hates Justin Bieber out of jealousy? GLAD YOU AGREE!

Many girls won't hate her because they wish they were her, but they wish their talents gained them as much popularity as they've gained her.

Nothing wrong with that.

Just as I am jealous of the fame that Justin Bieber has gained for his musical talent, especially because I believe mine is superior, and yet I wouldn't want to be him, sing like him, look like him, behave like him, or have his fan base.

How is she special exactly?

She has an original Sonic the Hedgehog poster.

horrible song choices because you dont listen to those kind of music.

And because he has testicles.

Unlike you, I don't need to something to be the pinnacle of talent to enjoy it.

I never claimed this.

You're just giving too much undeserved admiration.

Don't over-react, and there won't be any need for anyone to criticize.

Now stop trolling.

I never claimed this.

You're just giving too much undeserved admiration.

Don't over-react, and there won't be any need for anyone to criticize.

Now stop trolling.

The act of discovery music is something I really enjoy. Do I get bothered that some talented artists don't get their deserved recognition? Sort of. Do I think Rihanna is super duper talented and deserves to be consistently in the Top 40? Not really. Does all this really bother me? No.

Or really have even marginal talent based on a lot of the music you like.

Contrary to popular belief, I have a very wide spectrum of taste. I'm sure we can find something we both like. I wouldn't care to pursue such a genre/artist, though.

Contrary to popular belief, I have a very wide spectrum of taste.

Very wide as in you have no specific taste. You just like everything. I get it.

there is no such thing as a "bieber" for guys.

Alpha.

Very wide as in you have no specific taste. You just like everything. I get it.

LOL. And here I thought you knew me, Dojima. Such an outrageous claim that I cannot even attempt to take seriously.

Whoever says she sucks at singing, compare her to yourself. As for looks, she's ok. I doubt any guys would listen to this type of music so I don't see how she's the bieber for guys.

Whoever says she sucks at singing, compare her to yourself. As for looks, she's ok. I doubt any guys would listen to this type of music so I don't see how she's the bieber for guys.

this isn't about her compared to me or you or somebody else. the comparison was made to justin and comparatively, it was not the right choice ... for many reasons.

What type of music? Pop? I listen to pop. I like Top 40.

Many girls won't hate her because they wish they were her, but they wish their talents gained them as much popularity as they've gained her.

So by your logic, everyone must be as talented or greater than hers? I'd say the odds of that are about none.

What type of music? Pop? I listen to pop. I like Top 40.

I should've worded that better, there will obviously be a group that will listen to pop but I doubt the majority of guys listen to "firefly" and "party in the USA".

this isn't about her compared to me or you or somebody else. the comparison was made to justin and comparatively, it was not the right choice ... for many reasons.

I was saying for those who are making comments about her singing to compare her to themselves before they claim she's a bad singer(goldentounge). However most of the singers out there today use technology to improve their singing abilities, take fergie's superbowl act for example, she cannot sing without the help of technology. So in a way anything is possible when it comes to singing, all you need is a ok voice. Bieber is a very good singer and I do agree that it wasn't a good choice to compare this girl with him nor do I see her becoming as famous as him. If she is discovered then I believe she will be discovered by luck of the draw.