Sign in to follow this  
Zachmanman

Shes the "Justin Bieber for guys"

LOL. And here I thought you knew me, Dojima. Such an outrageous claim that I cannot even attempt to take seriously.

haha, oh wait, there was that one time where Blob played a good song on Vent, and you didn't like it.

Guest Tasty

She's cute, but I'm not going to fantasize and beat off to her like most girls do.

I watched all of 5 seconds of the 3rd video. Here is my impression:

1) I appreciate the fact that she can sing and play an instrument at the same time, I respect that over someone that -only- sings any day of the week. (Even if it is just simple chords played over and over, at least she's trying.)

2) I did not find her voice to be particularly appealing, but in her defense, there's very few singers that do catch my attention.

3) In her defense, it's very difficult to be origional now-a-days. Everything is a cover of a cover of a cover, otherwise it simply doesn't get any exposure because very few people go looking for original songs without some sort of prompting. Her choice of songs is a bit weird, though, imo.

4) I do believe she's simply milking youtube for what it's worth, but can you blame her?

There you go, 5 seconds worth of 1st impression.

-Audio

Lol @ virgins in here with estandards

"5/10 @ best"

"elbows too pointy"

"chin slightly weird, do not want"

but the fact is, if you met a beautiful girl like her IRL you would put your head down and listen to your ipod

Lol @ virgins in here with estandards

"5/10 @ best"

"elbows too pointy"

"chin slightly weird, do not want"

but the fact is, if you met a beautiful girl like her IRL you would put your head down and listen to your ipod

"estandards"?

Weren't you the guy posting the picture of the girls with the slight tummy flab standing around ugly chubby guys bitching about how there are no more hot looking chicks?

I know, am friends with, talk to, have slept with, have dated, have been rejected by, have rejected, and just in general interact with prettier girls than her in real life. She's not bad looking. I agree, she's attractive. But nothing exceedingly beautiful.

And yes, I would put my head down and listen to my iPod. I have much better music to spend my time on than the stuff she covers.

"estandards"?

Weren't you the guy posting the picture of the girls with the slight tummy flab standing around ugly chubby guys bitching about how there are no more hot looking chicks?

ahaha, seriously.

And yes, I would put my head down and listen to my iPod. I have much better music to spend my time on than the stuff she covers.

Really? A live performance is awesome even if it isn't tip top quality. The feeling of being there and hearing the music in person makes it really enjoyable.

"estandards"?

I know, am friends with, talk to, have slept with, have dated, have been rejected by, have rejected, and just in general interact with prettier girls than her in real life. She's not bad looking. I agree, she's attractive. But nothing exceedingly beautiful.

would samm be exceedingly beautiful in your eyes?

Age of consent is 16 in real states.

And 14 in real countries.

Yes.

Too lazy to make one of your comparison pictures, but...

*pic of Samm*

*pic of Quentin Tarantino*

OK.... can't believe I read this cesspool of a thread.

Long story short, the only thing I would be jealous of is her ability to play the Piano. She's not the greatest singer, but she is better than some, including Cyrus. (Who I believe only got where she is due to her father's status.) Further.... why all the fucking trollin'. Far as I know, none of you are Boxxy.

You just think she's really good looking because you're ugly thus you set yourself very low standards.

This. 1000x this.

Just because she's skinny and wears a shitton of eyeliner doesn't mean she's hot.

Really? A live performance is awesome even if it isn't tip top quality. The feeling of being there and hearing the music in person makes it really enjoyable.

This as well. I'm not sure why, but I just enjoy listening to someone playing their guitar and singing even if it is a shitty song.