Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Inb4

To be honest, it will be dark to start. There is variation in it, and there will be a light version as well. However if you want that at the same time, I'll be taking an extra week to skin it. Otherwise wait and you'll get it sometime after.

'l

I honestly think it would be best to just put up what you have now. I mean apparently, the community has been promised things like this before but haven't seen anything. Add the extra light version later. The people want to see progress!

To be honest, it will be dark to start. There is variation in it, and there will be a light version as well. However if you want that at the same time, I'll be taking an extra week to skin it. Otherwise wait and you'll get it som

etime after.

'l

Don't need the forums reminding me of Motherle....

I mean yeah, let's wait for the lighter version.

Don't need the forums reminding me of Motherle....

I mean yeah, let's wait for the lighter version.

I lol'd.

Y'all just need to calm the f down. Nothing wrong with the forums as is, so let the man do a good job the first time. Once it's released you'll have all the time in the world to fap to the new boards...

does that mean mysql is going too?

Yes. That's why we were waiting on the new box. Transfer MySQL and the forums during the same downtime. When Jason flips the switch off BGWS attacks us, the transformation will begin.

Forums are getting delayed a bit longer, but for very good reason. Very good reason, I promise. There are a number of you who are going to love the new feature that Jason's putting on; trust me, it's worth waiting for.

I hope it's a button that appears under the female members' names that allows me to instantly view a nude picture of them.

close... but no.

actually i don't even know what junzou is talking about...

I hope it's a button that appears under the female members' names that allows me to instantly view a nude picture of them.

I understand the whole "If there's grass..." philosophy you have, but there are some chicks on here under the age of 14.

im-chris-hansen-for-dateline-nbc-why-28506-1254879749-1.jpg

PS - There's a hint as to what the feature is somewhere on this page.

I understand the whole "If there's grass..." philosophy you have, but there are some chicks on here under the age of 14.

im-chris-hansen-for-dateline-nbc-why-28506-1254879749-1.jpg

If I could, I would thank this a thousand times.

Who? Also, hot.

Is it some sort of integration with Motherless? If so, hot x2.