Sign in to follow this  
UnknownLegend

Inb4

More like a month. And they are coming. You guys underestimate the amount of work that actually gets done on these. That and I'm waiting on a server.

Yessss!! I will be patient..

Guest MindGames
I'm worried more about something like black and red everywhere because they think it looks hard core or something like that.

Oh... so...

RED

BLACK

HARDCORE?

I'm worried more about something like black and red everywhere because they think it looks hard core or something like that.

The last one was blacks/grays and blues, so...your worries are pretty well-founded.

I'm fine waiting for the forums, it's just annoying when you tell us that were getting new forums and then we don't. I'd rather just wait and wonder when they're coming than constantly have them be promised then taken away.

Ya everyone said tonight but its gonna be in a month.. Just tell us a good approximation of when we would get the new forums and then we could wait.. Now everyone is pissed because we were promised today but its going to be in a month.

LOLZ! I find it amusing that so many people are raging over these new forums. I can honestly say, that I have absolutely no problem with the current forum and from what it seems like, the staff in charge of the forums maint. is working hard on making these new forums. I say, sit back, relax and just chill THE FUCK OUT! They promised new forums, so let's see how much work they actually did when they do arrive!

-Xan

I guess that color scheme works but I think I have to agree with Guitar Guy, that is if the yellow clashes with any other colors.

Though, we also have to remember the possibility that Jason could be using that as a trolling device to keep the kids chill or a redirect tactic to change the topic in an inconspicuous way....

DUN DUN DUN!

-Xan

Like Jason said, decided to wait for the new server, which, if 100tb is actually fast about getting back to us, should be tonight. In theory, once we (Jason) move shit over, you should notice significantly less lag across all servers, but most significantly less lag on ZE. Oh, and we'll have new forums. With at least one color scheme that the oldfags should like.

Like Jason said, decided to wait for the new server, which, if 100tb is actually fast about getting back to us, should be tonight. In theory, once we (Jason) move shit over, you should notice significantly less lag across all servers, but most significantly less lag on ZE. Oh, and we'll have new forums. With at least one color scheme that the oldfags should like.

I hope that you'll be on ZE a lot to help repopulate it

I liked playing ZE until the server died. That made me a bit upset. Though I still had Surf and Minecraft to play, so I wasn't all that terribly upset. Soon as everything is back up on ZE I will be more than happy to play there to help repopulate the server.

Guest MindGames
how about....no.

LET THE INTERIOR DESIGN MAJOR DO HIS WORK.

lets not have a site look like a jester's hat.

how about....no.
no.

Mmhm.