Sign in to follow this  
Jewinator 5000

Free Admin Should Have Higher Immunity Than Buyer?

I agree that this is a good idea. I don't think immunity is that big a selling point. People don't buy admin so they are immune to admin commands from sG members, they buy it so they have access to admin.

It should go (in order of increasing immunity): premium admin, sg², premium +, sg³

yes

theres really only three reasons why someone would buy admin 1. to abuse 2. there sick of dumbass players 3. they wanna be cool and popular

no one cares wat lvl of immunity they hav as long as they have their admin their happy

yes

theres really only three reasons why someone would buy admin 1. to abuse 2. there sick of dumbass players 3. they wanna be cool and popular

no one cares wat lvl of immunity they hav as long as they have their admin their happy

Exactly my point.

People who have free admin can cut down on the aboose from admins who don't understand the rules if they have a higher immunity.

Maybe if sG's SourceBans immunity set up didn't go from one to four, we'd have more room for growing...

we can easily change that, I could set yours to 69 if I wanted to

You haven't even been here 3 years. Try again, kthnxbai.

yeah he has, actually more than 3 years

I started playing on our zombiemod server summer of 07 and postal, loading, and marcos were the first people I knew from that server

2. they're sick of dumbass players

[and other admins]

That's why I first got it, and when you can't fuck with the big dogs with immunity, it makes you a lot more responsible...but then again, I feel like I was a pretty responsible admin, and I still got abused by douchecakes (triv) in JB who had higher immunity than I...

I agree. However stripping admin abilities from sG^2 and sG^3 members is a lot more painstaking than just taking someone's paid admin away.

Just throwing that out there.

But Id rather have sG members mainly as admins than 'kids off the street' any day.

Clan members should be able to override any other immunity. However they should still have their level of immunity for their status.

i think what jewinator meant was that lower the + immunity lower then sg^3? sg^2 can do other stuff to other admins except the + , staff, and VA admin

I'm for it. Clan should have higher than others anyway. Only makes sense.

Not like it can't get removed if you guys get proof that abuse is going on.

I'm for it. Clan should have higher than others anyway. Only makes sense.

Not like it can't get removed if you guys get proof that abuse is going on.

This.

So, as THorgot said: Premium, sG^2, Premium+, sG^3, RO, Advisor/Engie, JCS

I added Staff ranks....

This.

So, as THorgot said: Premium, sG^2, Premium+, sG^3, RO, Advisor/Engie, JCS

I added Staff ranks....

You made this thread a tl;dr

I'm for it too, not that my opinion matters.

I sadly, will have to disagree on free admins having higher power than paying admins. I pay for my admin since I know my applications will always be shot down so if I can't ban a sg^3 member for breaking rules, what good does premium+ do if there are sG members who can disregard it at rank 3.

I'd say leave it as it is, buy premium+ if you want to dish out punishment to people with immunity lvl 2

Sign in to follow this