Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

Guest Urethra Alfredo
Cut the shit, Zeus I don't have to let you stick around. Contract, same for you.

Don't try to hang that over my head, because I've already told you I don't care to stick around.

I agree Jason.

Contract, same for you.

Kiss ass. Either you missed that or you're just willfully pushing his cock down your throat.

I just see this as Zeus trying to force his advice down Contract's throat.

Anyways, anyone here own any off-road vehicles?

I'm pointing out his stupidity and how he's wasting his money. I'm sure if he would have purchased the vehicle himself, he would have a lot more appreciation for what it is rather than looking for all the different things he can spend his money on when he can do the same things for free/a Hell of a lot less. He's free to do whatever he wants. Everyone is. Doesn't change the fact that he's a dumbass.

EDIT:

Nice attempts at trying to keep things on track after furthering the conversation. Let me follow suit.

I'm pointing out his stupidity and how he's wasting his money. I'm sure if he would have purchased the vehicle himself, he would have a lot more appreciation for what it is rather than looking for all the different things he can spend his money on when he can do the same things for free/a Hell of a lot less. He's free to do whatever he wants. Everyone is. Doesn't change the fact that he's a dumbass.

Ending this here with your last words.

Now someone please post some damn cars that they drive.

Now that that's over...

Yeah marine, most of the area around me is either farm fields or woodland, or grass plains. There are quite a few tracks near me, but my buddy that lives on a farm actually built his own track with a bobcat. It's really nice, and costs nothing to go ride on ;)

I've always wanted to go out in the desert and take my truck or bike out on the dunes, sounds like a good time. Just need some sand paddle tires

Now that that's over...

Yeah marine, most of the area around me is either farm fields or woodland, or grass plains. There are quite a few tracks near me, but my buddy that lives on a farm actually built his own track with a bobcat. It's really nice, and costs nothing to go ride on ;)

I've always wanted to go out in the desert and take my truck or bike out on the dunes, sounds like a good time. Just need some sand paddle tires

Desert is pretty good, the downfall is the amount of pinstripes you'll get, since there are so many random shrubs that are hard to notice. Sadly I haven't been to the dunes yet :/ You're freaking lucky you have that race track D:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1975[/ATTACH]

Currently own about half of it, my dad the other half, and im going to pay for it all soon.

taken from the internet...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1975[/ATTACH]

Toyota land cruiser 80.

Currently own about half of it, my dad the other half, and im going to pay for it all soon.

taken from the internet...

Holy crap Contract. What's the mpg you get on that... (I ask because i could've traded my little nissan for a blue Chevy, raised with even larger tires than that... Yes title for title Lol...)

Just got some 16x9" Moto Metal 951's installed, along with smoked tail lights. I am very happy with how my truck is looking. The wider wheels did make my tires rub, but I just trimed some of the lower valance and wheel well liner, and no more rubbing!

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

More pictures in my albumn:

http://photobucket.com/rhyno37

Those rims are around the type I've been wanting for mine o_o I want to get the neon looking headlights for mine, with the smoky type of taillights that you had put on with the dark type of rims. Great job on it.

Just got some 16x9" Moto Metal 951's installed, along with smoked tail lights. I am very happy with how my truck is looking. The wider wheels did make my tires rub, but I just trimed some of the lower valance and wheel well liner, and no more rubbing!

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

IMG_0713.jpg

IMG_0715.jpg

IMG_0719.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

More pictures in my albumn:

http://photobucket.com/rhyno37

Does it ever see mud?

You Americans are lucky. Your petrol is so much cheaper than ours, and our insurance is insane.

Over here it doesn't matter if you're buying a £200 car or a £2000 car, the insurance will still be at least £3,000 per year. And with petrol at £1.32 a litre at the moment it's just ridiculously expensive to drive in this country. Hence why I don't have a car yet, I just can't afford one. Even learning to drive is so fucking expensive (because of fuel prices I think).

Parents' car:

VauxhallMeriva.jpg

Inside view (the roof is motherfucking glass!):

New%20Meriva%20Wide%20Interior.JPG

Oh, also the doors open proper weirdly:

merivaflexdoors_464x0.jpg

Thats probably because you're a young man. For example, my sisters car insurance is HALF the price of mine, (im driving a new 2011 golf that I share with my brother) and whereas besides a 2 year age gap and a gender difference, there is absolutely no difference in our situation. Insurance companies in ireland/britain are total bullshit.

My personal vehicle is: Dodge Avenger R/T 2010. (I know, I know.)

Other vehicles I may drive are: Audi A4 and GMC Sierra, I don't know the years or specifications.

I bought a project last friday.

1983 Monte Carlo for $500. The guy who had it last blew the fuck out of the 305 that was in it, the carb was in pieces, valve covers were messed up, there was a big ass hole in the bottom of the engine and it was pretty much locked up. I did find 4 aluminum slotted rims in the trunk though.

If the hurricane is gone by sunday, gonna pick up the rest of my 350 and build it with my dad.

So far I've rewired a lot of the dash and trashed the mass of pointless toggle switches and LED indicators on the dash that the previous owner rigged up to power the gauges, radio, and some wire that goes to the transmission (idk what it does) and hooked it all back up to what it should be.

Got a lot of work to do to it. Will post some pics soon.

Well, sold the monte carlo last week.. really sad to see it go. The engine was knocking hard, so pulled that, and the transmission before I sold it. Even though it wouldn't go faster than 90, it was fun to drive, i already miss the 3.73 posi rear.

Anyways, I did end up buying a blue 84' monte carlo SS back in june. It came with a running 350 small block 4 bolt jasper engine with a turbo 350 transmission. Trans slips, so gonna swap it with the new one from the black monte. Drove the car home on 1 brake. The thing sat for about 12 years before i bought it.

Got some plans for this car. I've been sanding the piss out of it for the last couple months, I've been thinking about having it painted the original blue color, or a pearl silver-white color. Thinking about a 1-2inch lift on the rear, 2 or 3 inch cowl hood, maybe some 15" centerline wheels. Soon, I will rip out all the emissions crap, put on double hump heads with 2.02 valves, a decent mild cam, and Edelbrock intake manifold with carb. That should add a good 150 horsepower. I have 2 flowmaster super 44's sitting in trunk, waiting to get the exhaust cut-outs and new pipes :)

Down side is that the driver side floor has been falling apart due to rust since i got it... gonna have to order a new pan and weld it in,

Can't wait till it's done.

That's the reason why I don't have the cash to get a decent PC.

Edited by Velosaraptor

That's the reason why I don't have the cash to get a decent PC.

Perfectly good reason not to.

My toys have priority over computer games.

I'm thinking of doing a b18c gsr vtec swap into my integra, then do intake headers and exhaust so I have a decent DD. I'm expecting 220-240 hp when I'm done. But this is probably a year away.