Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

Im surprised that you didn't even get more money for it. Some people die for vintage cars.

This is like the Novas of vintage fire trucks. It's nice but it was the most popular and cheapest truck so almost all fire companies on the east coast during the 1950's - 1960's had this design (Ford and American La France) you'll never see it more then $5,000 unless it was a special or rare design.

Sorry for triple postin' I'm on my cell

Edited by Bob Ross' Zombie

This was during winter right before I got back from my deployment so she's a little dirty. I got about an 1" 1/2 lower on the backside now so she squats a bit more. Bought it in 2010, been taking care of it pretty religiously ever since; it's my daily driver and I love every minute of it.10007054_10203578705493956_699621118_n.j

Edited by s3th

Is it just me or do all black rims look a lot better on most cars then chrome?

I definitely agree with that conclusion, any car that I see usually have all black wheels looks extremely good. Even on luxury cars.

your check engine light is on

Yep, Gotta get my ECM reprogrammed for the 5.3L engine. Truck came with a 6.0L. It's feeding it slightly more fuel than it needs which is throwing off the o2 sensors.

Well, took a ride down to Norfolk, VA about a month or so ago to see some family. Truck proves to be trustworthy on long trips. Not very gas-friendly though. Took just over a tank to get down there, and another on the way back.

Pics

Chesapeake bay bridge tunnel (V.A. Beach to eastern shore) (20+ mile bridge)

CAM00075_zpsad652f75.jpg

CAM000782_zps59c8063d.jpg

CAM00076_zps98a61e74.jpg

Chesapeake bay bridge, annapolis, MD

CAM00079_zpscf8b034b.jpg

1496518_839636116057941_5103941778221924