MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

As requested:

Dat your own picture?

132561_149044451817779_3484287_o.jpg

Look at the purrty mustang, '95, V6, $2000

Burn it, chick car. Unless you are a female then meh

man that is not a chick car, a sunfire is a chick car

Your car is a mid-40s recently divorced just turned lesbian mother of two's car.

How do I know? My ex-gfs mom had this same exact car. color and wheels match.

Current: 1993 Honda Accord. Approx 350,000 miles on it :P

125_0194.jpg

Current Project: 1969 Porche 912 About 100,000 miles on it. Currently restoring this one.

125_0195.jpg

That's a nice 912 mate! How much did you pick it up for?

2003 Toyota Corolla CE, with no power windows, no power locks, a broken rear window defroster, a bunch of scrapes and scratches, and a radio.

It's red, which means that it should drive three times quicker than normal Corollas. It doesn't. It also makes my friendly neighborhood policeman's job easier catching me speeding.

Sigh.

I dont have a license, and no need for one. When its nice out, I ride my bike to work. And when its bad weather, I take the train. Dont have a picture of my bike, but here is one exactly like it off google. 1970's Varsity Vintage Schwinn.

schwinn_varsity_light_green.jpg

Edited by The Dλrk Knight Rises

My 1987 Nissan 300zx

IMG_1111.jpg

That's the cleanest one I have ever seen. Props to you sir. If you ever want to sell it, contact me. (srs)

That's the cleanest one I have ever seen. Props to you sir. If you ever want to sell it, contact me. (srs)

I appreciate it, will definitely let you know if I decide to sell it. Probably never will though lmao

Right now I drive my parents' Chevrolet Trailblazer.

216170-1.jpg

But, I got my first job in like December, and I'm saving for an E46 BMW 328i. I don't know what color to get, though. Hopefully I'll have enough before August. :)

2000_bmw_3-series_sedan_328i_fq_oem_1_500.jpg

But, I got my first job in like December, and I'm saving for an E46 BMW 328i. I don't know what color to get, though. Hopefully I'll have enough before August. :)

I wouldn't. You're gonna spend double what you pay for on repairs. BMW are expensive, and the e46's are just in that threshold now where they start to break down and you need to fix all the time.

I wouldn't. You're gonna spend double what you pay for on repairs. BMW are expensive, and the e46's are just in that threshold now where they start to break down and you need to fix all the time.

Although bmws traditionally do cost alot for repairs and maintenance, he is getting a regular 3 series so it shouldn't be that bad. Most places I have been to, don't charge that much for 3series repair or maintenance. The only 3 series car that they charge more for are M3s, and a lot of the high cost is for brand new replacement parts, but you can get those parts cheaper if you just shop around and not go OEM or even buying a used OEM one from the forums.

But even then, you can find reasonably priced repair and maintenance on forums and stuff. You just have to do your research. The e46s are pretty cheap now too, so yeah.

Anyways, ontopic: I have an e92 M3 right now, but I am planning on getting rid of it and getting the new e63 AMG.