Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

Guest Urethra Alfredo
Alot better than stock, I got extended shocks along with it too. The stock keys don't let you crank much more than what they are set to by the factory.

2" leveling kit? Stock keys should let you crank 2"... I've never heard of anyone having problems with that... I think the NNBS trucks have issues with that, but not NBS. Shocks should have extended that far, too. You didn't need new shocks because your suspension droop is limited by bump stops, anyway.

2" leveling kit? Stock keys should let you crank 2"... I've never heard of anyone having problems with that... I think the NNBS trucks have issues with that, but not NBS. Shocks should have extended that far, too. You didn't need new shocks because your suspension droop is limited by bump stops, anyway.

The stock keys would leave me with 1" of rake, I want none. The stock shocks will bottom out before you hit the bumpstop. I'd rather trust the guys on the forums I asked, thanks anyways.

Guest Urethra Alfredo

You can get 2" of crank out of stock keys unless your torsion bars are worn out. My buddy did it with his 2001 NBS with no problems. I don't think there are any real suspension changes between 2001 and 2003. You have blocks in the rear, correct? Did the leveling kit come with smaller blocks? If not, then you could have done it with stock keys. Just saying.

You can get 2" of crank out of stock keys unless your torsion bars are worn out. My buddy did it with his 2001 NBS with no problems. I don't think there are any real suspension changes between 2001 and 2003. You have blocks in the rear, correct? Did the leveling kit come with smaller blocks? If not, then you could have done it with stock keys. Just saying.

Maybe so, but I needed new shocks anyways. It only cost me $250 with the 2.2 shocks and a larger block (3" instead of the stock 2", and I'm happy with how everything turned out.

IMG_0038.jpg

It's not a car...but it's my ride, got it last week.

Put a new engine on it and new suspension. I don't have a fancy phone like you guys so I couldn't take new pictures with it and I'm too lazy to find my camera.

Also this baby > all your shitty cars.

16 year old kids shouldn't be driving cars.

Nice one, got a Honda Camino from 1976, he's in perfect state.

I also have a MBK Booster which I'm using to go to school (50mph) , and a friend and I are working on a sprinter. ( 80 mph atm but we're working on it. )

Nice one, got a Honda Camino from 1976, he's in perfect state.

I also have a MBK Booster which I'm using to go to school (50mph) , and a friend and I are working on a sprinter. ( 80 mph atm but we're working on it. )

Fuck boosters, i had one last year, it sucked dick. :>

Cool, just as long as the price shown isn't what you personally paid.

I think we got it for either $500 or free. Since my dad is a mechanic, some people don't pay for the repairs and just let my dad keep it. I want to color it yellow and put black rims in.

I have a shitty minivan -.- But i don't drive it much because i got a motorcycle. He is a pic of me on it :D My dad's Jag is in the back. I get to drive it sometime. It is SOOO COOL!

ninjabt.png

Guest Urethra Alfredo
Just ordered smoked tail lights and a corvette servo, contemplating a tune...

http://www.blackbearperformance.com/

Why not get a shift kit as well? You have a truck, not a race car, but if you're looking to spruce up the performance of your tranny, why only go half way? How much did you spend on your tail lights? Unless you like the Altezza style tails, you could have smoked yours for the price of a can of paint.

I have a shitty minivan -.- But i don't drive it much because i got a motorcycle. He is a pic of me on it :D My dad's Jag is in the back. I get to drive it sometime. It is SOOO COOL!

ninjabt.png

Nice bike... I need to get something like that for the fuel mileage... How big?

Why not get a shift kit as well? You have a truck, not a race car, but if you're looking to spruce up the performance of your tranny, why only go half way? How much did you spend on your tail lights? Unless you like the Altezza style tails, you could have smoked yours for the price of a can of paint.

Nice bike... I need to get something like that for the fuel mileage... How big?

A corvette servo is nothing like a shift kit. I only got the servo because it gives more holding power. My transmission is known for slipping on the 2-3 shift, and this fixes the problem. I have larger tires on my truck, and a tune will help with some of the boginess that comes from larger than stock tires. I'm not going to have Justin tune it for speed, I'm having him tune it for economy, and drivability.

The tails I got for $120 total, including the 3rd brake light. They are brand new OEM's painted by a professional, and have a life time warranty. My current tails are 2 different colors because one got smashed and I had to have it replaced. Sure you can rattle can it, but I don't have the time and patience to do it, and it looks much better when you use automotive paint.

I don't see why you have to argue everything I do to my truck. It's mine, not yours, people have different ways of doing things.

Oh, and king arthurs bike is a 250, I can tell already.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1891[/ATTACH]

My WIP GSXF Katana 750 Street Fighter. Just ordered the new demon headlights and mirrors.