Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

i drive a dented up cavalier z24. pretty fast little coupe to be honest. Im actually looking to buy a new car. I cant decide between a Camaro ss or a Jeep Cherokee Latitude V6.  If the ford Edge comes out with a more comfortable (roomier) model i may be sold on that.

Just an air cleaner unfortunately.

The heads and cam came off of an engine that had less than 20 miles on it but had bad rod bearings. Heads were ported and machined to accept bigger intake valves (2.04" instead of the stock 1.94") so they flow much better. They also have new roller rockers on them. I don't know anything about the cam except that it was made by crane cams and has a choppy idle. I wire wheeled the entire block and painted it black, installed new rod bearings and cleaned all the carbon buildup off of the pistons. I traded the brush guard from my truck for the intake, which is an edelbrock victor jr intake. Sadly only accepts holley carburetors, otherwise i'd have a nice rebuilt rochester quadrajet on there. I believe the carb is a holley 650cfm double pumper. It is a piece of shit, and I could never get it to run right. Seems to have a dead spot mid throttle.

I'm hoping this thing breaks in properly. Last time I replaced rod bearings, the engine lasted less than 2000 miles before knocking like church people on sundays.

Edited by Velo

2006 Nissan 350z, plan on picking this one up this weekend.

93k miles and damn right its a manual

CUD5guY.jpg

All the money spent on the car is my own. The car, Insurance, tags, gas, ect. are all coming from my wallet. No loans we're required  :B):

Edited by Demon

2006 Nissan 350z, plan on picking this one up this weekend.

93k miles and damn right its a manual

CUD5guY.jpg

All the money spent on the car is my own. The car, Insurance, tags, gas, ect. are all coming from my wallet. No loans we're required  :B):

1385136139955.png

lol.

I drive this turd

36aJROs.jpg

Edited by Freekiller #3

How much did u have to work for this? I know u were having some trouble with money before right I think? Good work picking this baby up

I'm part native american so since I was a little kid I've been getting money from my tribe into a bank account and couldn't access until I was 18. Times have gotten a lot better. Both parents have jobs now and I have a job to cover my own car and everything that goes with it

Edited by Demon

Not sure of everyone's location, but anyone attending the carlisle, PA swap meet the end of this month?

Anyways, Vid of the monte running: 

I'm beginning to like the Pontiac GP dash swap-in.

Still a LOT of work to be done.

Edited by Velo

Anyways, Vid of the monte running: 

I'm beginning to like the Pontiac GP dash swap-in.

Still a LOT of work to be done.

Sounded about 10 dollars worth of gas is now gone forever.

Edited by Howard Dean