Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

208finc.jpg

Was driving my monte carlo until sunday night...

Guy smashed into my quarter coming from the other direction. Went over the double yellow lines. Now I need a new quarter panel and rear. I have to hope the mounts for the rear aren't fucked because of my car getting pushed into a curb sideways. Axles are bent and driver side wheel in back is sticking out farther than the front wheel. Not to mention all my rims are cracked.

good god. how fast was he going? that thing has to be a tank.

He was doing about 35, so was I. The car that hit me was a newer hyundai santa fe. It was fucking totaled. The front drivers side corner of his car was smashed into the firewall. After I saw that, I lol'd to myself, as I threw a spare on and drove my car home with 3 cracked rims that still held air.

Edited by Velo

/>

a rear quarter panel from a GNX should even fit, check alignment too brah

Lol, if only I could afford one from a gnx. Anyways, drove down to panama city, florida a couple weeks ago and got 35% of the back of the car for $75 which is great because it also had no rust at all. I'm picking up a 3.73 posi rear next weekend for $400.

Was about 2050 mile (give or take a few) round trip from baltimore, md. Got the whole trip knocked out in a weekend.

Edited by Velo

Black Billet grille with tri-pony

1391933_10201616595129768_1713899160_n.j

California special spoiler

988727_10201602455856295_1704112692_n.jp

During installation of grille

1380492_10201616415125268_195159521_n.jp

How I got it.

856767_10201446756723914_1530704441_o.jp

These mustangs are so expensive in belgium :( it's at least 1/3rd more expensive than in america

I'm not at all a ford guy (No, I don't hate ford) what year is that stang? Looks nice

Edited by Velo

305 hp? yeah, It's a great increase from the last model (07-10 v6)

Although, I heard the select shift(auto) was the better trany but they made it so certain advtrac features couldn't be turned off. Like you Can't burn out unless it's raining, can't break stand, and a couple other features. I'm just going to have to tune it.

So can we ban awesomesauce now for having 2 accounts and downvottong me twice on everything I post ,very immature and ignorant?

So can we ban awesomesauce now for having 2 accounts and downvottong me twice on everything I post ,very immature and ignorant?

Ask staff to look into it. If I remember correctly, Having two accounts is not allowed unless appealing a ban.

Also, drop a cam in that 305!

Sakata, 305 cubic inches, not hp

On a side note, the monte carlo is coming along as well as can be expected after the accident.

I picked up my differential friday, and now have just about everything I need to put it back together. I'm in the process of dropping the old rear and putting the engine back together after dropping a new comp cam in. It should have a nice deep lope sound with open headers, can't wait :) I'll record a video and post it here once it's running. My new rear is a 3.73 posi traction (smoke both rear tires instead of just one)

So, after that comes the new floor pan. Rust has decided to eat a hole that goes from under the break pedal to the middle of the drivers seat. Going to purchase a used floor pan from my buddy who has a donor car that was hit in the ass and totaled by a suburban a few years ago. When that's finished, I'll work on replacing the destroyed quarter panel (that also had rust-through anyways).

My plans after the car is completely done is to chop off the roof and weld in a T-Top roof that has no rust.

Looks like a winter project. Hopefully it will be ready to drive to the GM nats up in central pennsylvania.

Edited by Velo

Yeah boiiii! Go velo! You actually finish things unlike myself.

As for my new car... ill get pics up soon. Til then, a suprise. :)))

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII via Tapatalk 4.

Yeah boiiii! Go velo! You actually finish things unlike myself.

As for my new car... ill get pics up soon. Til then, a suprise. :)))

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII via Tapatalk 4.

Lol thanks skoot. If you were closer, i'd give you a hand with your projects

Velo, I think you're putting more money into your ride than it's even worth, hope you got some sentimental value to your ride. Either way, continued good luck homie.

I know that lol. I'm never going to get back what I put into it with what the car has been through, but it's not about that to me. That thing is my baby.

1450173_10153516355535161_1765708643_n.j

Picture from the night I drove it off the lot. Not a toy by any means, but it's a great car for the miles I'm putting on it already. (2014 Versa Note SV)

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3

Here's my stock 01 Tacoma. had it since 98k, currently has 174k. Has the small 2.4L I4 with a 5 speed manual. It's been quite reliable but the syncro on 2nd and 3rd is starting to suck.

1385929_10200879467524353_650270871_n.jp

Here's some of my older cars I don't have anymore

my old super charged miata

856297_4532731191734_456996234_o.jpg

My old Audi S4

465559_3251734847626_124029558_o.jpg

Edited by DrKhanMD

Here's my stock 01 Tacoma. had it since 98k, currently has 174k. Has the small 2.4L I4 with a 5 speed manual. It's been quite reliable but the syncro on 2nd and 3rd is starting to suck.

1385929_10200879467524353_650270871_n.jp

Here's some of my older cars I don't have anymore

my old super charged miata

856297_4532731191734_456996234_o.jpg

My old Audi S4

465559_3251734847626_124029558_o.jpg

Those tacomas last forever.

Currently driving a 2003 dodge Cummings. Now if only I could find a picture and remember how to post it on the forums