Sign in to follow this  
MagicRatt

Post the car you are currently driving

I call it much better gas mileage than my truck and I was able to buy it cheaper than a jap car due to me being deployed and being able to purchase american vehicles while deployed

Should have gotten a beemer. 

I could have afforded one, but Id rather pay off my car in 1 or 2 years as opposed to 3 or 4.

You can always get one later.:D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

1992 Honda Prelude

All stock.

190k miles.

This guy is a trooper.

Story time.

I got this car in October of last year and from then on the belts started squeeling more and more. I didn't know why until one day it seemed like they hadn't made noise when I was driving home late from work and all of a sudden it starts squeeling like a menace and my battery light comes on in my car, I didn't know it at the time but my timing belt came off the pulley. I had enough juice to drive it home and it wouldn't start. I tried to put the belt back on but it kept coming off because the crankshaft bolt was loose. I was wondering how it could get so loose as it needed 170 ft/pounds of torque. I called my girlfriends dad over in the morning and he tried to torque the bolt back on and it just gave out. He pulled out the bolt with all this metal broken off and we decided that the previous owners had snapped the crank bolt inside the crankshaft and ditched it off to me. So, we towed it to my girlfriends house and I had the pleasure of drilling that bad boy out which took at least 20 hours of drilling. We put a replacement thread in it and hoped that the bolt would torque to it so he got the torque wrench out and started at 50 foot per pound and moved up by 10 to 60 and so on all the way up to 170 while I have my foot on the brake holding the engine. We finally get there hoping it would torque and it did! My girlfriend's dad and I bonded. It's running great now.

2013_Ford_Fusion_S_493915.png2013_ford_fusion_s_berline_010.jpg

I was thinking about getting one of these but the 140-hp engine turned me off.  Probably good at gas tho

Edit: Whoops, realized 140 is on the Hybrid model.

Edited by Care Bear

3kOAj.jpg

You guys are jelly aren't you?

3kOBi.jpg

After improving some dents, cleaning the interior and removing some moss from the car :3

That shit is so ugly its awesome. I'd drive it.

Currently I have no car. Sold my integra for more than I paid for it ahahahha.

3kOAj.jpg

You guys are jelly aren't you?

3kOBi.jpg

After improving some dents, cleaning the interior and removing some moss from the car :3

I was actually surprised to see a Russian Lada in here. Great job!

Also Skotti that car is a classic :)

Not a huge Dodge fan but that truck is clean as fuck Dastan +1 for the Goodyear set

EDIT: I think you were parked in :P

Edited by RKeaton

Oh hi new car.  2013 Honda Civic Si 

20130629_165916_zps79a629a8.jpg

https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZivj8qLYsYOvFU3hW8szUs_1sLgcNSij3aCBG1ATvc9KxdiJyPs_1gyRFluqriFG_1u1HMVGdTDChHZikEraLgPg5mr3Z-HTfSWQkskZWNM6BB3SWx2ctkdJuXxQbUaZ7CiJD65WWdMquU1US7v1oqkRs6uVoEvhSQh0MhGnzoGZKudpRGUdLUOrDjBg_1klsvWMcFKxxEy5ssohnpwJZj2Kh37LYfyaPqzoftGy_1G3sFUZIn1WDUf4uikhArHgkJeQj2fE3n2Ls8lcXfCJ3f8hXmnoI3AMGPiRx-wPio-R8WQ1wx49Z1PbBz1od8w1_1_1Qc4rvsR3YcvkMyxORMeaJoUPkYASra-a6K_1uMo2JKmLRKocH1PerV2ZdA6NVeC-Img4cB29gBhw8A6-s1FI81F6yLL6C-5GBvmcA2PhNMu3bjblMOPg1OunaVbijL_1hTlMKMPfVqRhpeFHuv7451ntP1gwBrT1n0_1wrqoAJ4IeQaj5MdCip3e8LxWVyFI65r07aVgLU6Lky433BEFjlnLTdkM0gNxOhAK2Iu8zsHanShxlmy6SogSdiFW3uVME-UQENvB5xXwa6EjbTairl5Nw3kQ6lcRnD4QkR_1D41Ew6B6XLDVNleayhbxdyqCZYuMcGyV_10SQu6WzGQPgoaY4U0zAUnaOBvoreNUz1YUzUh5Nb5GEcSmNryEsEXkoSjnMmCHUtVZ4XzrtiG3Eff1Fw3YM8ZDy82YmjiTLpsFzW8BooXbFMiSu4-YkqqACtPjs4YzYqap4l2L-bwZ_1bl6gad1gUe2GRQ12Knt7qZesf2BHl7-jUq4lMamhopHYlHi5LcwIrkh1EX4ZXhGXc1pQ3E4z-2Y11eda5XyOtkFev3hiNf38k9mlsHzuBbc0q3t7VExkoGLOT1sfkMttp4pbPMEHguQrKfDq5-RXY43tY8X4LfDw-npw6xwKYibEgqTrL_11xLijqWte1bJ8cpQy7_1NLB2Q--FH_1x1L1e13kDTxUSn2QnoxUfwbKT1AoQ2VhxhzJN8jMQ_17-OJFHrnqi21CYoLDJkkSc2rSnIeEvndQik6RYKEgMw3SmFPVI1EhScIgHzHb4ajKxu9pmwFGOZdYY7F8RDywIrRTmmtKgShVFtTRyLawrvkZfiYpEhlMWla8sjLKE-FloTO8_1LbOPOaf342JeDi6nr6oUhOXxSad4z2OAsHX-v2NsiduWDK2jmECzsVyTVn0RhKWMcZMKtlseCnA9FtPaN6y1W4-DFM3NrgEUKSQqVT9q586nuBaEYX1RmzxQ0j0ObPtL19Y_1Hyz2KbIp58cNzBVjs3ILdRhupYcM_1oMZgIo&safe=off&hl=en&bih=955&biw=1920

I hope you are in that link somwhere.

208finc.jpg

Was driving my monte carlo until sunday night...

Guy smashed into my quarter coming from the other direction. Went over the double yellow lines. Now I need a new quarter panel and rear. I have to hope the mounts for the rear aren't fucked because of my car getting pushed into a curb sideways. Axles are bent and driver side wheel in back is sticking out farther than the front wheel. Not to mention all my rims are cracked.

Edited by Velo