Sign in to follow this  
Guest MindGames

We need the communities help!

Guest MindGames
If only I didn't delete my WCS folder, we could have got a stable, working WCS2 with piss loads of races up instantly :')

Your sig explains my reaction >.<

Which ever gives the better gameplay.. If the newer build is more stable than the old, then hell yes to the new. I truly don't mind the wait no matter how much I'm bored on 1 lol.

I voted for old build, nothing was really wrong with it.

Which ever gives the better gameplay.. If the newer build is more stable than the old, then hell yes to the new. I truly don't mind the wait no matter how much I'm bored on 1 lol.

Nice sig :D

If only I didn't delete my WCS folder, we could have got a stable, working WCS2 with piss loads of races up instantly :')

Of course, because our perfectly fine backups of the WCS2 server worked perfectly fine.

FYI - WCS2 was never functioning after the new CSS update. Any update you, or any other individual, has in their possession will not bring it back. Those builds of WCS no longer work for CSS.

Of course, because our perfectly fine backups of the WCS2 server worked perfectly fine.

FYI - WCS2 was never functioning after the new CSS update. Any update you, or any other individual, has in their possession will not bring it back. Those builds of WCS no longer work for CSS.

The thing you don't understand is that Beefy was a coder, and I'm presuming he had a build of WCS2 after the OB update.

Wow sensitive much? Sorry I enjoyed two and it hasn't been up in forever. First time I said anything, I woulda offered to help but I don't have any coding experience beyond basic C++ and basic HTML. If I can help with that, then I will. Jesus you don't have to be so bitchy about me being excited about two being worked on.

Wow sensitive much? Sorry I enjoyed two and it hasn't been up in forever. First time I said anything, I woulda offered to help but I don't have any coding experience beyond basic C++ and basic HTML. If I can help with that, then I will. Jesus you don't have to be so bitchy about me being excited about two being worked on.

I see what you mean by little faggots crying about it going up, when they don't do shit about it to help.

The thing you don't understand is that Beefy was a coder, and I'm presuming he had a build of WCS2 after the OB update.

Hah yeah that'd be the best way to spend last year's summer xD

Took me and Kai like a week straight to fix wcs1/2 and we had about a month+ advantage due to my method of coding races.

Like I said though, I've done a lot of races so far; got 7 pages of them finished now. Just depends whether you want all of wcs2 back later or get started levelling on it the now.

Hah yeah that'd be the best way to spend last year's summer xD

Took me and Kai like a week straight to fix wcs1/2 and we had about a month+ advantage due to my method of coding races.

Like I said though, I've done a lot of races so far; got 7 pages of them finished now. Just depends whether you want all of wcs2 back later or get started levelling on it the now.

Don't hate on me, ill test the races and stuff when its up. I have no exp. with python so b4 its up i will be of no help.

I dont care how long it takes the rest of these fools to understand that, just do right.

These volunteers are working their ass off.

Guest MindGames
Don't hate on me, ill test the races and stuff when its up. I have no exp. with python so b4 its up i will be of no help.

I dont care how long it takes the rest of these fools to understand that, just do right.

These volunteers are working their ass off.

Funny thing is, so many people voted, yet only about 1/5 of the people voting are actually helping.

Guest MindGames
i can help test but thats it and only at night because i work

Your like, 12.

Not like I'd test with you anyways.

Guest MindGames
I would test more, but i never see anyone in the server. :[

Add me on steam, I'll be more than happy to help test with you.

Your like, 12.

Not like I'd test with you anyways.

you must be Sketches brother or just believe all the bull shit that goes around or your 12 your self since 12 years olds like to buy Admin with there mom's money and then abuse it and then try to make people believe things that aren't true like me being 12 i mean what kind of joke is that a 12 year old can't rape your ass as much as i do

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

and who in there right mind would put you in charge of a server and give you the rcon password?

Guest MindGames
you must be Sketches brother or just believe all the bull shit that goes around or your 12 your self since 12 years olds like to buy Admin with there mom's money and then abuse it and then try to make people believe things that aren't true like me being 12 i mean what kind of joke is that a 12 year old can't rape your ass as much as i do

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

and who in there right mind would put you in charge of a server and give you the rcon password?

Someones sounds like your mad.

someone who trusts me, unlike you, would give me the rcon, so you can get the fuck out this thread, cause your not playing in WCS2 at all anyways.

You said 12, 4 times in that sentence by the way.

Get the fuck out.

Guest MindGames
I can. inb4 accidental RCON ban.

Thanks honey <3

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 AM ----------

yeah but why would ban me? because some idiot named mindgames thinks i'm 12?

No, because no one in WCS or this clan likes you, so get the fuck out.

wat...

KZU2B.gif

Sign in to follow this