Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Be Prepared To Cry.

The fact that someone says I look like Loner explains what? Or does Day9 tell you something? Or does the fact that your fat chubby fingers will never be as good as I am tell you something?

Pebbz you're just a yellow Day9.

That's not what anyone here is doing...

The point is that everyone can draw connections one way or another to their own lives, and therein lies the significance of the video.

I couldn't really connect with it. Honestly :l

I couldn't really connect with it. Honestly :l

And you don't expect you ever will?

Not only do I expect my parents already have thoughts like that, and I have thoughts like that about certain family members and friends who have passed away or are still alive, it makes me think a bit about my future to.

The only thing in life I've ever been certain I wanted to be is a father, no matter what.

Not only do I expect my parents already have thoughts like that, and I have thoughts like that about certain family members and friends who have passed away or are still alive, it makes me think a bit about my future to.

The only thing in life I've ever been certain I wanted to be is a father, no matter what.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna try and pose as some manly man. The video you posted, the video I posted, made me sob like a little girl for quite some time for these exact reasons.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna try and pose as some manly man. The video you posted, the video I posted, made me sob like a little girl for quite some time for these exact reasons.

There's nothing unmanly about having emotions.

I've cried in front of girls, it's always had actually a positive outcome for me.

Car insurance.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Not sure, but if he had insurance, at least the child would have something when the father died...

... This is a commercial for life insurance...

Being a father is one of the greatest joys I have ever experienced. Watching my Jesse grow up, being so smart. Figuring things out easily, it makes me proud. Than, my second son, Michael. He's so big, in the 100th percentile for height/weight and a near genius at only 4 months.

I've done some cool stuff in my life, but to be blunt, nothing and I mean absolutely fucking NOTHING means anything or even compares to watching your child grow up in front of your eyes. Being that smart little kid you know they are and doing things they shouldn't be able to yet to because they are who they are and what they want to be.