Sign in to follow this  
Kelso

Be Prepared To Cry.

What exactly was this commercial supposed to be for?

Car insurance.

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

wait' date=' if it about car insurance how does having the father die have to do about car? good vid tho :)[/quote']

Not sure, but if he had insurance, at least the child would have something when the father died...

Damn.. I didn't cry but it sure reminds you how important life and family is,

Thanks for sharing this kelso.

my feelings ^

Nope. I felt nothing. I can't bother to care about characters which I have no attachment to.

That's not what anyone here is doing...

The point is that everyone can draw connections one way or another to their own lives, and therein lies the significance of the video.

That's not what anyone here is doing...

The point is that everyone can draw connections one way or another to their own lives, and therein lies the significance of the video.

Guess I'm just blessed. :)

I guess that explains your sig.

The fact that someone says I look like Loner explains what? Or does Day9 tell you something? Or does the fact that your fat chubby fingers will never be as good as I am tell you something?

The fact that someone says I look like Loner explains what? Or does Day9 tell you something? Or does the fact that your fat chubby fingers will never be as good as I am tell you something?

Y'know i thought it said I am a Loner, not I am Loner. It's probably what he thought too.

Guest J_MaFia

i felt nothing lol you know wat made me sad, this video, cause it sort of speak's the truth.

i felt nothing lol you know wat made me sad, this video, cause it sort of speak's the truth.

That was strange, how he came back to check on him and was dissapointed in him..

Guest J_MaFia
That was strange, how he came back to check on him and was dissapointed in him..

Ya. :P