Sign in to follow this  
EggnogShake

K'J

and you don't play much either

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

atleast not under that name so there for noone knows its you

It kinda sucks that you can't drop the scout, but even if you could, it wouldn't help much. There're definitely better knife only races, but it's kind of cool.

It needs its 'disappear farther from 25 feet' skill again.

/thread

This implementation does exist; however, it doesn't effect the knife the KJ is carrying.

This implementation does exist; however, it doesn't effect the knife the KJ is carrying.

A stealth assassin without the +dmg or evade. Awsum.

no just make it so you can't see it coming till it's about 10 feet in front of you and maybe some high hp leech so that it doesn't get cut down as easy or just make an Ultimate for it that freezes it in place 100% invisible guns and all like that one race on WCS 2 i forget the name

no just make it so you can't see it coming till it's about 10 feet in front of you and maybe some high hp leech so that it doesn't get cut down as easy or just make an Ultimate for it that freezes it in place 100% invisible guns and all like that one race on WCS 2 i forget the name

Please think before you suggest things.

1. It's a knife race not a gun race so it can't use guns.

2. It's a knife race so leech wouldn't work very well on it.

3.10 feet is too close...it would be smarter to make it kill in one hit with 25 feet until it's seen(only scout disappears).

3.10 feet is too close...it would be smarter to make it kill in one hit with 25 feet until it's seen(only scout disappears).

yeah i guess you haven't played it much have you ? just enough to level it right?

that race is so Under powered it's not even funny and leech does work okay with knife races and 25 feet is still a little far

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 PM ----------

and like you said your self it's just the scout that goes invisible so 10 feet would be fine

Nuclear made and empire made some good suggestions imo. It would be good to atleast try some ideas to change up the gameplay or power of the race, see how that goes, and if it is too powerful or still sux, change accordingly. it's not like we are MMOs developers that have to be extremely picky with what they put into the game to appease thousands of players.

No offense, but I haven't seen you play lately. Seeing a knife and a grenade that are floating around is possible from across the map, and that's the issue. KJ has no means of evasion, and a very small speed boost, making it almost impossible to actually get close enough to knife somebody. My suggestion to fix this problem is to either add Leap or Long Jump, along with some extra damage (or 100% chance to force a primary weapon drop).

Sign in to follow this