Sign in to follow this  
Pan

Server is barely enjoyable with all the team stacking.

I think the teamstackers title is left for me and A China Man. We went 30-0 and the next map we went 29-1. I do miss A China Man.

It's not required and people get butthurt when you do it. So, "Fuck it."

If you're really that upset with the teams, RTV.

This. Plus most of the time if you teamswitch someone they'll just end up going to their orignal team a couple rounds later. I usually try and even out teams, but 90% of the time someone's always complaining.

lol, whenever I teamswitch ppl, I watch carefully on the ppl i switch over to see if they try to switch back. If they do, I move them back and for repeated offenders, kick them for being a team stacker.

I probably would be a team stacking person if I wasn't still trying to max wizard of everlasting (currently 10 lvls to go)

brice849, don't worry about it just some kid from Jail Break. LOL

---------- Post added at 09:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

So did we come up any idea to fix the stack again?

Lol @ T.V

"just some kid who plays jailbreak" xD

But i agree with hornycat on this one, i am always on and i always see hornycat on and if the generic admin had the switch command this whole teamstacking thing would happen less

Stacking has always been an issue on this server, and it always will be regardless of the number of people that can switch your team. If you want balanced teams, you'll have to neutralize the skill of the players stacking the teams with a handicap of some sort (or inversely, give a helping hand to the people who are not stacking). If the scores of each of the teams are the same at the end of a map, it doesn't necessarily mean the teams were not stacked.

Stacking has always been an issue on this server, and it always will be regardless of the number of people that can switch your team. If you want balanced teams, you'll have to neutralize the skill of the players stacking the teams with a handicap of some sort (or inversely, give a helping hand to the people who are not stacking). If the scores of each of the teams are the same at the end of a map, it doesn't necessarily mean the teams were not stacked.

Or, I could just switch a good player with a bad. Usually fixes it up decently fast.

Though, not going to lie. If you get switched, don't bitch. That really annoys me, guys.

I miss Noire. He was my favorite admin. I miss server two though, never had to deal with this there >_>

That was because there was no racewhore rule on there. That is why there wasn't much qqing on there.

#2 was so unbalanced with the races that all it took was a few ppl to whore the better races to even things out.

That statement is invalid. I bet that if WCS #1 had lots of OP races, it would be the same as #2 with no one qqing about team stacking.

Btw if you don't recognize Noire, his ingame name used to be Space Cowboy, although he is a jail break nub. He originally was a WCS #1 player, became #2 player when WCS #2 was out.

That was because there was no racewhore rule on there. That is why there wasn't much qqing on there.

#2 was so unbalanced with the races that all it took was a few ppl to whore the better races to even things out.

That statement is invalid. I bet that if WCS #1 had lots of OP races, it would be the same as #2 with no one qqing about team stacking.

Btw if you don't recognize Noire, his ingame name used to be Space Cowboy, although he is a jail break nub. He originally was a WCS #1 player, became #2 player when WCS #2 was out.

There was the same 4:1 over 20 whoring rule on s2. . . And the teams were stacked just as often. Just sayin'

It was a lot easier to die in WCS2 for stupid reasons. Like a knife race that teleported instantly behind you... or a gun race that teleported you to him.

Guest Horny©at
It was a lot easier to die in WCS2 for stupid reasons. Like a knife race that teleported instantly behind you... or a gun race that teleported you to him.

shadow flea?

I only knew of the whoring rule because of server two Zagaro, so I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also the team stacking wasn't as bad on two, hell I can't even think of a time that it was stacked once for an extended time. The admins who played two actually did something about it and fixed the teams.

Server two also had unique races. Server one has Priest, and that thing that sucks you into the ground for unique classes. I can't think of incredibly unique abilities for any other race. Lots of evasion, lots of heal your close allies, tons of long jump knife races tons of high invis.

When I think of unique races on server two, you have Ghostly Changeling, you have Dark Templar, Lurker (server one also has what seems to be a bastardized version of it) Forbidden, Shadow Flea, the pain in the ass G-Man and Alucard. There was also Lina who was fairly interesting, Aether Membrane, Clockwork Dragon, etc.

Also, something that I think made a lot of difference between server one and two, is the enjoyability factor. Even if you lost, you usually had fun doing it.

I sucked equally in both servers. I just found #2 to be more enjoyable and balanced, as well as having active admins.

Technically, most of WCS #2 races had skills that had way too much power in it, making orcish horde on WCS #1 look like pansies with the OP skills.

I'm sorry, but if a newbie on #2 can go from 1 in 20 to 30 in 25, the races need to be fixed.

I wouldn't mind #2 as much if the races were a tad bit more balanced, but in all honesty, it was mostly composed of ppl whoring the extremely OP races.

So guys, I heard a race that steals 30 hp and does 30 extra damage in one attack is fine.

I also heard that Scouts were worse than Awps because they don't one-hit kill. Oh wai-

When I think of unique races on server two, you have Ghostly Changeling, you have Dark Templar, Lurker (server one also has what seems to be a bastardized version of it) Forbidden, Shadow Flea, the pain in the ass G-Man and Alucard. There was also Lina who was fairly interesting, Aether Membrane, Clockwork Dragon, etc..

Changeling: Probably one of the worst races of all time.

Dark Templar: Doesn't even deserve to be called a knife race.

Lurker: Shit, but I guess some ppl like it. It was nerfed because it did too much +dmg. lol

Forbidden: Ehhh, wasn't a huge fan of it. In a WCS1 environment, Forbidden woulda been not as effective.

Shadow Flea: Doesn't even deserve to be called a knife race.

Alucard: Fag creator

G-man: Fag creator

Lina: So-so

Aether Membrane: herp derp

Clockwork: Forgot what it did

Spouting that WCS2 has more innovation is complete bullshit. Having a server with ZERO good knife races is probably the most glaring flaw of WCS2. Although, I am quite disappointed with the state of Savage. So herp derp

Edit:

WCS2. Balance. Dunpeal. Right. LOL.

Changeling: Probably one of the worst races of all time.

Dark Templar: Doesn't even deserve to be called a knife race.

Lurker: Shit, but I guess some ppl like it. It was nerfed because it did too much +dmg. lol

Forbidden: Ehhh, wasn't a huge fan of it. In a WCS1 environment, Forbidden woulda been not as effective.

Shadow Flea: Doesn't even deserve to be called a knife race.

Alucard: Fag creator

G-man: Fag creator

Lina: So-so

Aether Membrane: herp derp

Clockwork: Forgot what it did

Spouting that WCS2 has more innovation is complete bullshit. Having a server with ZERO good knife races is probably the most glaring flaw of WCS2. Although, I am quite disappointed with the state of Savage. So herp derp

Edit:

WCS2. Balance. Dunpeal. Right. LOL.

Dunpeal, aether, alucard, gman... so Insane... Loved that dunpeal hp ulti... Wcs 2 had some pretty annoying races liek forbidden... Impossible to kill while teleporting but couldn't really kill you just kept you on fire with those nades... Or rogue of kartosh insta backstab teleport... but damn I miss the server :D also teleporting ppl to water in port with ghostly changeling was super gay :P

Dunpeal, aether, alucard, gman... so Insane... Loved that dunpeal hp ulti... Wcs 2 had some pretty annoying races liek forbidden... Impossible to kill while teleporting but couldn't really kill you just kept you on fire with those nades... Or rogue of kartosh insta backstab teleport... but damn I miss the server :D also teleporting ppl to water in port with ghostly changeling was super gay :P

That was the best shit ever lmao

Sign in to follow this