Sign in to follow this  
Audiovox

Might be old new but...

On another note, I just discovered how to get the music from that web player on to my iPod. The way I use requires Firefox, that's it. If you go to the link http://dagobah.net/flash/vip.swf and listen to a song until it's fully downloaded (signaled by the pale orange bar being full on the web player) you can then type this into your browser "about:cache?device=disk", without the quotes. It'll take you to the temp net files storage for Firefox where we can then search for the name of the song you were just listening to by pressing Ctrl + F. You can also search for .m4a if you think it's named weird or something, that should also find the files. After you find it, click the link and it'll do one of two things: Take you to a page that shows you a lot of info on the file, including a link to where you can download it next to "key:", or it'll prompt you to download it. On a side note, "about:cache" is useful to know if you ever need access to the temp net files. Just put it in your Firefox address bar.

Use VLC, it's made of win. My WMP doesn't seem to like .m4a. What a bitch.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

-Audio

EDIT: Realized some of you may not think about it, but if you download a song then start listening to another and try to Find it in the list it will not work, you must first Refresh the page so the new file shows up for you.