Sign in to follow this  
Z41

The corner of my eye hurts like a bitch...

Guest J_MaFia

Take a break and get way from Screens that give off radiation tv, computer, phone, etc. Take a nap ur eyes are irritated.

Probably just a migraine. A really bad one can cause flashes in your vision, but that is scary shit because you don't know if it something wrong with your eye or just an ocular migraine.

When I blink or touch it, it hurts, second or third day now. When I lift up the eyelid with my hand, it doesn't hurt. I put eye drops in yesterday and it burned like hell. More of pressure pain.

When I blink or touch it, it hurts, second or third day now. When I lift up the eyelid with my hand, it doesn't hurt. I put eye drops in yesterday and it burned like hell. More of pressure pain.

You need to go see a doctor if the pain has lasted this long.

He/she will tell you what to do next.

My eye was hurting once. I went to the eye doctor and all he said was to apply hot, warm rags to the corner of the eye and apply a little pressure for about 15mins, twice a day.

I only did it for 1 day and it went away.

Just thought I would share that.

Guest Difsvilfubs
Posted · Hidden by ctark, August 25, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by ctark, August 25, 2012 - No reason given

Простите изза офтоп, но я рекомендую : авторазборка пежо 308 в Москве.

Не дорогие запчасти и отправляют в регионы России почтой тож транспортной компанией.

Guest Difsvilfubs
Posted · Hidden by ctark, August 26, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by ctark, August 26, 2012 - No reason given

Простите за офтоп, но я рекомендую : авторазборка пежо 308 в Москве.

Не дорогие запчасти и отправляют в регионы России почтой тож транспортной компанией.

Does America not have walk-in clinics? Just see a doctor, dude.

Yes but they would have to pay even if its nothing haha. Which is why our clinics are so busy , from stupid softfags complaining about cold

Yes but they would have to pay even if its nothing haha. Which is why our clinics are so busy , from stupid softfags complaining about cold

Smooth, don't know if you noticed, but a spam bot bumped a year old thread...

I'm curious as to what it was though!

Also I agree smooth, Canada's walk-ins are way to busy with non sense complaints... tough it out people ffs....

A spam bot did.

Guest bagsnevzd
Posted · Hidden by ZachPL, September 25, 2012 - spam
Hidden by ZachPL, September 25, 2012 - spam

There exists a far wider good reputation for Louis Vuitton handbags than can be covered within a article, but who are able to resist re-telling the success story that is certainly this designer fashion house? Popular for its monogrammed luggage and casual handbag lines, Louis Vuitton has captured the hearts of several bag romantics. As being a testament, they have spawned an entirely industry of designer replica handbags!

Born in 1821, Lv opened his first store in Paris, France in 1854. Simply because this time, artisans with this fashion house have already been crafting high-quality leather items which have timeless yet always stylish designs.

Louis Vuitton handbags as well as other products happen to be very well-patronized that by 1977, its Paris and London stores alone were earning around $tens of millions of annually. It's got also covered its base and conquered not merely Europe and America, but in addition other countries like China, India, Russia, and South Africa.

Perhaps you're wondering: when was the famous Louis Vuitton bags monogram canvas first produced? It absolutely was created in 1896 by Louis Vuitton's son George. The enduring logo continues to be redesigned from the other contemporary fashion giants like Takashi Murakami in 1999 and 2003 in the memorable print referred to as the Mini Lin Monogram.

Itching to acquire those LV replica handbags? Here are some LV handbag trivia to hold you inspired - and lusting to get more LV goodies! Louis Vuitton's ticket towards the lucrative designer handbag trade is luggage.

Other popular LV ranges add the Multicolore, Damier, Mahina, and Vernis collections. The Damier Graphite is made for men on-the-go and seeking for some fashionable luggage, bag, and wallet picks. Lv also makes certain to thrill its anticipating clients with seasonal collections.

Designer replica handbags enable handbag lovers to try out the well-loved Louis Vuitton bags style without going beyond their budget. But the glut of replica handbags online these days, the way one find the imitation handbag with the very best quality, almost 100% like LV?

Getting the own well-crafted replica handbags could be an experience near owning genuine LV goodies! Engage in LV's rich fashion history - and get your personal designer handbag - via a reputable online merchant that you could trust.