Sign in to follow this  
Guest TOWELIEEEEEEE

=>SOH<=Zephyre <SPCL>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Killer @ Feb 18 2007, 02:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

umm dude my ROUTER IP does change daily just to let u know dumshit biggrin.gif casue ive been banned from forum and next day i wasnt so yah fuck urself bitch

Ok well then you must not know shit about networking, If you have basic cable you have a sub net mask. Which I.P. can change, in essences its a fire wall. But your router I.P. is always the same. This makes me laugh you would challenge my knowledge in this area.

Your *company who supply you internet* gives you same I.P. To keep track of the data flow that enter into you specific home. Your billing and account information i logged to that I.P.

Like i said before you dont know what the fuck you ae talking about young one. So you just need to stick a sock in your mouth and practice letting the big boys talk m'kay?

Guest killer

then how come ive been banned b4 and unbanned the next day dipshit stick a sock in that

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Feb 19 2007, 10:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

because theyve unbanned you...

Lol not only that admins who dont own server can only ban up to 6 hours... Lol stick a fist in it dumb-ass!

LMAO YOUR SO PWND AND YOU KNOW IT!!!! AHAHA acted all big and bad and like you knew what you where talking about.. I LOVE PWNING NUBS LIKE YOU! now do the honorable thing and commit sepiku.

Guest killer

DUDE U DUMSHIT IT WAS ON ANOTHER FORUM AND I WASNT UNBANNED MAFIA SO FUCK YOU BOTH

fuck us?

you wouldn't want to fuck me.

I would just lay there.

dunno bout shakin he might like it if you gave him buttsecks.

Guest Phoenix2

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Feb 21 2007, 01:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

fuck us?

I would just lay there.

lol

Guest Politely Owned

hey um guys.. i dont feel like reading all ur nonsense bull shit fighting so im just going to say

stop god damn fighting u retard! oh em geee (for all those nerds) seriously stfu and post some where else.. hes banned and then unbanned...who gives a shit really?... the topics on zephyre...do u guys remember that?

as long as he doesn't have admin, then leave it at that... damn

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Feb 21 2007, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

fuck us?

I would just lay there.

wink.gif only from you hunnie. Remember to bring the sattle tomorrow!

Guest killer

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShakinBakin! @ Mar 7 2007, 04:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

only room for one random person around here sir@

thats me biggrin.gif

Guest Keeper

SOH members are traitors and should be banned for betraying the clan. Admins should not otlerate this disrespect! Have a nice day.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Killer @ Feb 16 2007, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1. my ip changes daily... so wotn work 2. i have 3 steam accounts 2 of which ive never played on UV servers so no way i can be panned permanantly biggrin.gif have a nice day and i didnt leave for BS reasons so tongue.gif nor did i leave casue uv was dieing have a nice day tehre pheonix biggrin.gif

Why would you need 3 accounts?