Sign in to follow this  
Guest TOWELIEEEEEEE

=>SOH<=Zephyre <SPCL>

Guest TOWELIEEEEEEE

Monday, February 12, 2007

about 1:00PM EST

WC3 MOD CSS Server

Its down to 1 vs 1, me vs PapaShongo. I am flame predator, and for some reason no bomb spawned this round. After running around the aztec map I cant find the enemy CT, so I pause in a hiding spot to type.

By the way, why doesn't the admin have UV tags?

(ADMIN) =>SOH<=Zephyre <SPCL>: dont be pussy STOP flying

(ADMIN) =>SOH<=Zephyre <SPCL>: slapped player =(UV)=TOWELIEEEEEEE¾ {L2} with 0 damage

=(UV)=TOWELIEEEEEEE¾ {L2} : where are you?

(ADMIN) =>SOH<=Zephyre <SPCL>: slapped player =(UV)=TOWELIEEEEEEE¾ {L2} with 0 damage

(ADMIN) =>SOH<=Zephyre <SPCL>: slapped player PapaShongo with 0 damage

=(UV)=TOWELIEEEEEEE¾ {L2} : where are u papa

PapaShongo : talk about admin abuse

=(UV)=TOWELIEEEEEEE¾ {L2} : no shit

PapaShongo : whats the forum wesbite?

(ADMIN) =>SOH<=Zephyre <SPCL>: GO FUCKING PLAY NOT STANDIN IN A FUCKING CORNER PUSSY

=(UV)=TOWELIEEEEEEE¾ {L2} : undeadvengeance.net

PapaShongo : im gaurding a bomb site

Guest Phoenix2

Wow, I forgot to take his admin away. No one from SOH should have admin on our servers.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ShakinBakin! @ Feb 13 2007, 12:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

no shit we should crusify him!

Yep GET THE F*CK OUT SOH!!!! Please ban all SOH members from the server, this ain't abuse, its anti-traitors!

Guest Some9YearOld

I hated that FUCKER!!!!

Guest †Waffle†

Fuck off Phoenix all SOH members have the right to play on UV unless they ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING BAD dumbass

And if you ban them for doing nothing wrong FUCK YOU AND KISS MY FUCKING ASS

are you fucking kidding me

you have the right?

they pay for the server they make the rules and if you have a fucking problem with that well you can just suck a testicle

Guest killer

well if we do something wrong wtfs the point wat if we are friends with other pplz in uv yah y cant we play with them in uv servers dipshhit mafia

Also, just to put in my opinion about the whole SOH thing, what happens if the person has never heard of UV before, joined SOH, and found our server on the list and came in. In my opinion, that would probably create a ton of bad publicity with other people.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

well if we do something wrong wtfs the point wat if we are friends with other pplz in uv yah y cant we play with them in uv servers dipshhit mafia
cuz ur treachourus slime<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Also, just to put in my opinion about the whole SOH thing, what happens if the person has never heard of UV before, joined SOH, and found our server on the list and came in. In my opinion, that would probably create a ton of bad publicity with other people.
ya maybe but then again soh fuckin threw the first punch

not to mean ne thing by this but mafia are you in this clan? cause you sure do defend the UV name alot (much appreciated) if not you should cause you seem to like UV alot. Join us we are getting better i know guys i havent been on alot man i got addicted to mech 2 and most wanted for the xbox some one please help me get me back to counter strike!!!!!

im not in the clan an iunno if im going to join but its not that im defending UV im simply speaking my mind, and it seems in this particular situation UV appears to be on the right side of things and i support the things these UV members said(shakin phoenix 9yo)

Clam down guys, i meant for the people who left UV then joined SOH with that traitor arcdigital. I've seen hmi try to steal our members, that is impolite, if you see someone frm SOH doing this in our servers you are aloud to kick. Don't have your server to recruit and stealing the opportunity to have other members? Well the f*ck out and pay your own server. I didn't meant BAN ALL SOH, sorry for that inconviniance, I just don't like SOH and this is my opinion.

And here is what i said:

Yep GET THE F*CK OUT SOH!!!! Please ban all SOH members from the server, this ain't abuse, its anti-traitors!

I meant all traitors, not members, understand now? Read the sentence carfully guys.

-Phoenix

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Phoenix @ Feb 16 2007, 05:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Clam down guys, i meant for the people who left UV then joined SOH with that traitor arcdigital. I've seen hmi try to steal our members, that is impolite, if you see someone frm SOH doing this in our servers you are aloud to kick. Don't have your server to recruit and stealing the opportunity to have other members? Well the f*ck out and pay your own server. I didn't meant BAN ALL SOH, sorry for that inconviniance, I just don't like SOH and this is my opinion.

And here is what i said:

I meant all traitors, not members, understand now? Read the sentence carfully guys.

-Phoenix

It needs to be done.. All these SOH fags need to learn thier lession.

DONT BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU!

I personaly, will make sure they all get banned once i get back into the game right now computer is down.

I mean really do you fark your best friends girl friend and thn ask him if he wants to hang out? Your farking retarded! BAN ALL SOH! after we crusify

Guest killer

Umm i dont recruit on ur servers/play on them nemore i could easily go in under a diff name and u dumshits coulnt tell the difference...

dumbshit dipshit asshole is all i fucking hear outta yo ass

FUCK YOU

you are a fucking dick, you leave your clan under baaaaaaaaaaad circumstances and then you want to go into their servers and fucking play there? IF U WANNA PLAY DER SO BAD MOTHERFUCKER DONT QUIT THE CLAN! and every post you fucking make is a flame one AND AGAIN.....U QUIT AND CONTINUE TO BE A DICK ON THERE FORUMS....

you are making my head spin

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Killer @ Feb 16 2007, 08:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Umm i dont recruit on ur servers/play on them nemore i could easily go in under a diff name and u dumshits coulnt tell the difference...

i dont want to prove you wrong.. But if admin wants he can go pull your I.P. address up in server record and have your I.P. perma banned. But hey i dont wanna prove you wrong.

Guest killer

1. my ip changes daily... so wotn work 2. i have 3 steam accounts 2 of which ive never played on UV servers so no way i can be panned permanantly biggrin.gif have a nice day and i didnt leave for BS reasons so tongue.gif nor did i leave casue uv was dieing have a nice day tehre pheonix biggrin.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Killer @ Feb 17 2007, 03:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

1. my ip changes daily... so wotn work 2. i have 3 steam accounts 2 of which ive never played on UV servers so no way i can be panned permanantly biggrin.gif have a nice day and i didnt leave for BS reasons so tongue.gif nor did i leave casue uv was dieing have a nice day tehre pheonix biggrin.gif

O man where to start, where to start.. Your sub net I.P. changes every day but your router I.P. stays the same. Doesnt matter how many steam accounts you have, doesnt matter you just wont be able to play from home.

and its banned not panned noob. Till my next pwnage of you TA TA!

Guest killer

umm dude my ROUTER IP does change daily just to let u know dumshit biggrin.gif casue ive been banned from forum and next day i wasnt so yah fuck urself bitch

Lol, 3 people are talking on this topic which is 2 pages long... hahaha- nooblets

I find it funny that SOH doesnt have a website or shit.

It's so funny when people try to get their old clan mates to come to their clan. The worse part is, that clan doesn't even have a website. I mean, if they had a website or something, people from UV might join them. hint hint

GAGHAGAGAGASGA

Guest killer

i left soh and i never NEVER recruited neone from UV